Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: hypersoniccookie

Reason for your ban: i griefed signs and stole/killed sheep 

Who banned you: rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: i want to apologize for griefing signs and stealing/killing sheep. i do admit to killing sheep and breaking signs that did not belong to me.  i did this because the sheep pen was overcrowded because i had bread the sheep to much and the sheep needed room and i needed food. i should of consulted the town leader gloonkey before doing so. i destroyed the signs because i was angry at gloonkey i was not thinking straight i was not thinking about consquences, i was trying to help gloonkey with anger issues because he gets mad quickly and easily and i thought by destroying the signs would show him to loosen up but at that time i was still mad at him for some of his previous actions that have been resolved now. i promise not to do it again. from now on i will settle my anger towords someone by talking it through with them having a civil discussion and i promise not to resort to any kind of rule breaking e.g. griefing.  im hoping this incident will help me to improve my  behavior in the futre and keeping the rules in my mind at all times not making any exceptions to break them. 

Why do you want to come back: i enjoy this server so much because i can build without the thought of someone stealing the things from my chest or killing me. on this server i can build with all my new friends i have made. i really want to come back because i have been planning with my new friends ( celestialnights olivia_paige) ,who i met on the server, a town were we can all live and be peaceful and happy together. also i have put a lot of hard work and time into this server through building, gathering materials and collecting pets that i dont want to throw it all away through one silly mistake i made that i will never even think about repeating. i also suggested this server to a real life friend (pigtrolalol) and not me and her play together.

Thank you for your honest appeal. 
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/51xke

You also moved a friend into this town without the town owners permission. 
They were moved out out of town by force and this wasn't fair to them- but it also wasn't fair to the town owner, since the land belongs to them. 
You weren't banned for this but I'm bringing it up here so that this doesn't come up again and create a new argument if you are unbanned.

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal.Thank you~
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You have been unbanned

(07-23-2017, 06:40 AM)rayvenz Wrote: Thank you for your honest appeal. 
Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/51xke

You also moved a friend into this town without the town owners permission. 
They were moved out out of town by force and this wasn't fair to them- but it also wasn't fair to the town owner, since the land belongs to them. 
You weren't banned for this but I'm bringing it up here so that this doesn't come up again and create a new argument if you are unbanned.

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal.Thank you~