• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy!
Howdy! I'm AppleMcChees, most people call me Nick, or Nicholas, I really don't care which. I have a dog (weimaraner), a mother, a father, and a sister. I'm pretty pale, have curly, untamable hair, and a big Jewish looking nose. I've been on the server for a few months, but I never made or visited the forums at all really. I'm 15, turning 16 in (x) months. No birthdays for you. I like forests, art (not modern), cabins, sleep, space, the ocean, and video games. A few of my favourite video games are Shovel Knight, Pikmin, Terraria, FNaF (FOR THE STORY OF COURSE), Mushroom 11, and of course, Minecraft. I started playing Minecraft in 1.2 and i fell in love with it. My friend later introduced me to Terraria, which i am also pretty active in, being a small mod maker for it. I occasionally draw pictures in charcoal and put them in small community shows, and I might one day be an art teacher, whether it's at a school, or a community art center. That's about all I have as an introduction, thank you for being a lovely server with many talented builders, and a positive, mature community (for the most part).

Hello FishMcChips

(07-24-2017, 05:16 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: Hello FishMcChips

oh okay. that works too

Welcome to the HT forums <3 Nice to meet you Nick.
- KatNip

Welcome to the forums Apple! Thank you for making a forum account, as this takes away time from accomplishing the goal you created a week ago to make me have $0.00. I'm sorry to bring this information to you, but I cannot become bankrupt, so try all you want Tongue! Glad to have you on the server and the forums!
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Welcome to the forums ! Also love the dog name !