Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (racial slur)
Server you were banned on (SMP):hometownmc

Minecraft name: Talbert500

Reason for your ban: disrespect and racial slurs

Who banned you:   DK

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I honestly don't think I should be banned for something as small as this. I promise I will never do it again and It was inappropriate I have been playing on this server for weeks now. Hard work and a lot of time and I hate for it to be for nothing just because I made a mistake. I'm sorry

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I shouldn't have got banned in the first place. I want to keep playing on the server and I will never do it again. I don't want all my hard work that I put in the server for nothing.

Please can someone unban me its been all day... and this is my fav server and i have no where else to go....

we are not robots just waiting for someone to make a ban appeal. you will have to wait for dk to reply to this ban, until then patience is a virtue.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(02-14-2016, 02:17 AM)Talbert500 Wrote: I honestly don't think I should be banned for something as small as this.

I want to come back because I shouldn't have got banned in the first place.

Wrong answer.

Just because the server is restarting, it doesn't give you the right to call someone a bitch and throw around racial slurs. This isn't in any way a "small thing". I frankly do not care if you think it's a small thing, but if you're to play on our server, you'll have to conform to the idea that it isn't.

I'm willing to unban you, but if this happens again, it will be the last time. Do you understand?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

DK_ of course of course . I just want to apologize again. This will never happed again.

You've been unbanned. Remember, if there is any more disrespect from you or behaviour like this, it won't end well.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]