• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make someone smile!
Andreas is a steak, a tasty steak. That's saying something, is it not?

Seriously though andreas you are always energetic and really nice to everyone, you always want to build/create new things with new people. Stay that way and life will be easy Big Grin
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Sky, you have always been by my side. We met through an argument but I am glad that we had that argument over land because it made us friends! Also you have been really kind to me Smile we even helped each others towns grow! You have been a crucial person in my history and I would like to take this time to say (warning caps inbound!) THANKS SKY!
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Jobot is a bright, trusted and helpful person. He has been always kind to others and loves experiece other people. Hes one of those people who makes the hometown as good place as it is.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I don't know Rasse personally but from what I've seen on this forum thread alone he/she seems like a really nice person Smile

I don't know Sea that well, but I'd like to! She seems like a really amazing, sweet person!
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Beo is amazing. I mean I haven't talked to her really at all in my life but I hear great things about her. She always knows what to say a nd how to say it.

Beo should be "Baeo" (lol jk jk)

~Zomb (zombrennen)

Doge is wonderful, a nice guy supportive in any way god bless you man.

Mari is one of the strongest people I know. She is also very excitable and really funny!
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Jo is the most supportive active, and cheerful guy i know, very smart and talented!

Mari haves all ingredients for a perfect friend. Shes happy, cheerful and nice for everyone. Everyone!! Evrvre1!!!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!