• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make someone smile!
Rasse is a really great guy! He's funny and caring, and just the fact that he made this thread says a lot about a person Smile
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Beo is someone that makes people happy just by being around, she is one of my favorite people on the server. She is caring, funny, and flat out amazing.

Kiru is one of the best builders, and is always willing to help others when they ask nicely. She's fun to talk and joke around with and hometown would not be the same without her.
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Wrex is a wonderful builder. He is always very helpful and kind, offering assistance to people in need, in game and in life. He is a good friend who cares about the people close to him and tries to contribute to a happy, peaceful environment.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Rachel is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Shes caring, extremely smart, cute, nerdy and just the biggest Doctor Who nerd I've ever met. Shes a fantastic person and you can trust her with anything. If you ever feel down or anything, Rachel is always there to bring you back to your feet. Did I also mention the fact that shes drop-dead gorgeous?

Whoa
Turbo from what ive seen seems dedicated, and incredible at minigames. Really nice person too.
Days since veo last sucked my dick: 0
Times Veo has sucked my dick: 1

Clem is a great Dad, he's very supportive and has the personality a best friend!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Zo has the ability to make me laugh. laugh extends life. zo is a life bender! admire it! shes nice, funny and cheerful, shes, waht is that word, kinda special for many of us.

it is true, if you laugh 10 minutes in row, it extends your life like 6 seconds. but, those are the funniest 10 minutes in your life if you laugh that long...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(02-12-2016, 01:32 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Zo has the ability to make me laugh. laugh extends life. zo is a life bender! admire it! shes nice, funny and cheerful, shes, waht is that word, kinda special for many of us.

it is true, if you laugh 10 minutes in row, it extends your life like 6 seconds. but, those are the funniest 10 minutes in your life if you laugh that long...
You actually think I'm significant? Lol, Zozo is a special snowflake??!

Rasse, what can I say. You're personality is a roaring flame, you're gentle and kind whilst fun and lovable!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Zo is actually the cutest, sweetest person I know. Shes the person you'd wanna cuddle after a long day.

im cryin
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]