• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello There
I've been on the server for about a week and a half as of today and I've decided I want to make a new home here. I've been playing Minecraft off and on for over 6 years now (joined in beta 1.5) so I know a thing or two about Minecraft (doesn't make me any better of a builder, trust me). I will be a senior in High School come this fall so if I show any lack of wisdom, don't disparage me too heavily.
This game is the longest game I've played without a year going by where I didn't play it. I used to play with a different account, but that one was hacked last year. I attempted to salvage it, but I registered with only an email and password rather than a Mojang account and the receipt for the purchase was no longer accessible, so I was shit out of luck. I stopped playing Minecraft and thought I would move on to other games on my PS4. The games are still fun, but playing them as much as I do and as often as I do tends to cause burnout.
I can't say I'll be on Minecraft forever as I do play this game in waves, but I can assure you that when I am on it I'll be having a good time. This game holds a special place in my heart because it's the first true computer game I've played (Poptropica and others don't count to me) and it's the first place I learned to type, albeit incorrectly. There are other games that have a lot of meaning to me and may have some meaning to you: Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bros Melee, Mario Kart Wii, Crackdown, Little Big Planet 1 & 2, Modnation Racers, Destiny. 
This post was not organized (as you can probably tell) but I hope the information came across okay. Hope to see you in-game!  Smile

*oh hello there*

Welcome to the magical hometown forums! (Accurate represantion of the Ingame community)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Wow, on only a week and won $8400. nice one

Hello and welcome to the forums!
- KatNip