• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
thank u all
Heart 
well, wow. this is kind of weird haha. as some of you all may have noticed, i've been absent from the server recently. this was for many reasons, mainly because i was going through a rough patch with my mental health, and i was beginning to fall back into old drug habits that i had during high school. i lost the motivation to play minecraft, and just do anything in general. i pushed a lot of you guys away when you tried to help me, and i'm very sorry about that. i wish i could apologise to you. the last couple of months i've been focusing all my time on trying to make a better life for myself, and trying to become healthier- both physically and mentally. between my recovery, my job, a new relationship, and so many other things, i just don't have the time to play on this server anymore. although a lot of players on this server who i consider myself friends with already know this, i just wanted to make a thread explaining where i have been. 

i was a member of this amazing community for a bit over a year, and i strongly believe that it is one of the best minecraft communities out there. i've met some of my best friends through this server and i hope to continue talking to them for years to come. as great as this server is, though, i will not be returning. i'd like to thank all of you guys for making this last year one of the best ones of my life, and helping me through so many hard decisions and rough patches in my life. you guys were here for me when no one else in my life was. i know that the majority of my friends on this server are very inactive and won't see this, but you guys are great, and i love all of you dearly. the memories we have made will be held in my heart forever. 

i hate to say goodbye, but i need to move on with my life. thank you all so much. <3
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I don't have much to say that hasn't been said already, this you probably know. I will just say that it was great knowing you and talking to you for the time that we did. I wish you the best of luck in the future and I hope all goes well.

"There goes another one."
"Hold your fire, there's no lifeform's on board."

Well, i can't say anything. Good luck in the future!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!