Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: Artfulminer

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I am very very sorry, my older brother Michael said that he could find me some ores while I went out for my guitar lessons and when I got back he had a tonne of diamonds but I just said thanks and didn't question it but I only found the xray file right now and I went to ask my brother if he downloaded it and he said yes so I checked the server to say sorry but I was banned. I could burn all of my diamonds or a fresh start or something, but if you want to ban someone ban Simpulse (he is Michael).

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server, the players are nice and a lot of my friends play on it.

Okay so first a few questions will need to be answered before your unban. Firstly, before I ask the questions I suggest that any resource pack, added mods etc. that are related to Hacking/Cheating/X-Ray are removed completely from your computer. If you are to be unbanned, any diamond item you own and your balance will be removed and destroyed.

I'd like you to answer these questions with the minimum of 3 sentences per question.
-Why is X-Raying wrong?
-What is the impact on the server from X-Raying?
-What will you learn from your actions?

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/KTWJy
- KatNip

Xraying is wrong because it gives an unfair advantage to people who use it.

People can get things that aren't meant to be found easily.

I will never ever let my brother near my computer and never use xrays

A sentence per question is not good enough. Please create paragraphs for each question. Thank you.
- KatNip