• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catlord's Spleef
Hey guys. I built a spleef areana. No /warp yet, so if you would like to use it ask for a TP. Currently calling it 95% complete. Need to expand the storage, provide some general rules and guidelines and a fair bit of terraforming around the arena. Here have some screenshots. You guys like pictures, right? I like pictures.

[Image: oiLasAF.png]

[Image: qbtMf1Q.jpg]

[Image: DvVaE6l.png]

[Image: 5DmVieh.png]

[Image: gsaOurc.png]

[Image: nJGsNoo.png]

I like the castle design, plus the old spleef method. And the redstone seems to be over-average
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-04-2017, 02:44 PM)TheNamesGame es Wrote: I like the sun bingo bonus codes design, plus spleef method. And the redstone seems to be over-average

very nice Catlord, must have taken a while.

Thanks guys Smile

and here I am having no idea what spleef is...
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(08-07-2017, 06:28 PM)firegene Wrote: and here I am having no idea what spleef is...

Basically, you are given powerful shovels and you try to be the last one to fall off the snow blocks.

Very nice catlord, I wanna try it one day!
-DrBot

(08-07-2017, 08:26 PM)DrBot Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 06:28 PM)firegene Wrote: and here I am having no idea what spleef is...

Basically, you are given powerful shovels and you try to be the last one to fall off the snow blocks.

Very nice catlord, I wanna try it one day!

Cool
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

Small updates

I did some work terraforming the area around the castle, added a snow farm and storage to one of the towers.

I have had some minor, but annoying, problems with grief so I have locked the whole thing into a claim. If you want to use it let me know, and I will add you to the /trust list. This will be free for now, however if people abuse my trust list I will remove it and charge people for the right to use it. But I really dont want to do that.

I have also been considering getting a warp for it. Ehow do I go about doing that?