Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Your text smp.hometown.com

Minecraft name: Your text DrAwesome684

Reason for your ban: Your text i was banned for mass grief 

Who banned you: Your text I was perma banned by Grimm Wolfie

Why should you be unbanned: Your text I really love this server and would never grief it i will do anything to get back on and im so sorry for anything i may have done in the past i know how hard everybody works on this server and i could not be any more sorry for anything i did to ruin their time on the server i myself was in the process of building a restaurant and a farm and really want to finish them i always vote for this server and love every thing about the server and im not just saying this to get unbannd i really do mean everything i say.

Why do you want to come back: Your text i love playing with my friends on the server and building from the floor up im always trying to be friendly on the server and i would even pay random players to help me build some structures and i really want to finish my builds so please im begging you to unban me.

(08-04-2017, 11:27 PM)Drawesome684 Wrote: Why do you want to come back: Your text i love playing with my friends on the server and building from the floor up im always trying to be friendly on the server and i would even pay random players to help me build some structures and i really want to finish my builds so please im begging you to unban me.

Why did you leave threats and ill wishes against another player and their loved ones the server via signs?  This was never addressed by you.  They were quite malicious.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-10-2017, 05:24 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(08-04-2017, 11:27 PM)Drawesome684 Wrote: Why do you want to come back: Your text i love playing with my friends on the server and building from the floor up im always trying to be friendly on the server and i would even pay random players to help me build some structures and i really want to finish my builds so please im begging you to unban me.

Why did you leave threats and ill wishes against another player and their loved ones the server via signs?  This was never addressed by you.  They were quite malicious.

i swear to god i didn't say anything please what benefit would i get for being a jerk to others i would never do this

(08-10-2017, 05:48 AM)Drawesome684 Wrote: i swear to god i didn't say anything please what benefit would i get for being a jerk to others i would never do this

[Image: Threat_1.png]
[Image: Threat_2.png]
[Image: Threat_3.png]
[Image: Threat_4.png]

I don't know, you tell me what benefit you would get out of it.  The staff-team takes accountability very seriously: your account, your responsibility.

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-11-2017, 06:14 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 05:48 AM)Drawesome684 Wrote: i swear to god i didn't say anything please what benefit would i get for being a jerk to others i would never do this

[Image: Threat_1.png]
[Image: Threat_2.png]
[Image: Threat_3.png]
[Image: Threat_4.png]

I don't know, you tell me what benefit you would get out of it.  The staff-team takes accountability very seriously: your account, your responsibility.

OMG this is my friend his house was built by me and i put it next to my house we always are playing pranks with one and other he even has a youtube channel we are good friends and i swear none of that stuff was supposed to be taken as anything more than just a joke i can see if i can get him to prove it if you want me to im so sorry but this was just a prank you see my thing is salt i had some in an item frame and he stole it so i tried to make that  sign as dark as possible but i would never do that to anyone is isnt a good friend who knows its just a joke im so sorry ill never do it again

I'm willing to give you a second chance.  That being said, the staff-team doesn't tolerate repeat offenders.  If anymore rules are broken or we are lied to, then we will be forced to permanently ban you without a chance to appeal.  Please, take that under consideration.  You'll be unbanned shortly after this is posted.

Welcome back to HomeTown.

HomeTown Rulebook