Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (I am sorry)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b]  smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b]  ALQaholic__

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b]  Grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b]  Rayvenz and Shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b]  I made a mistake I thought the house was abandoned
   because there was no claim on it but even if there is no claim I know that I am not supposed to
   grief. I would like to apologize to the owner of the house that I griefed in and if it is possible
   I would like to come back on and help fix the damages that i have done. Also Rayvenz im sorry that
   I could not answer you when you asked me why I damaged the house the laptop that I am using has a
   problem with the screen so I can't really type in the game.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] This is the first minecraft server that I actually enjoy playing
   on and would really like to continue playing on it. And again I am very sorry for what I did
   please forgive me.

(Please contact me if you decide that you are not going to unban me)

I came to roll back grief inside of a house where you put out the fires and broke the glass windows.
Looking around you had done more damage all over shisuan's town including ripping apart his towns walls.
You had also done a minor amount of damage to another users town homes.

Just because a house is abandon or you believe its abandon does not mean you're allowed to damage or claim it.
Do not touch anything that does not belong to you without permission from its owners.

Please wait for a mod+ to respond to your appeal. Thank you.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/OxkuA
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You have been unbanned. Please take what rayz said into consideration and be careful when messing with builds that aren't yours.

(08-07-2017, 05:50 AM)frost Wrote: You have been unbanned. Please take what rayz said into consideration and be careful when messing with builds that aren't yours.

Okay thank you.