• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye
Because I don't feel right leaving HT again without a proper goodbye. So the title says it all- I'm leaving minecraft. So before I explain why I'm leaving now, I would do a little backstory why I left the first time.

So I was under the name maxed_legend around 2 years ago, and I loved minecraft and hometown. I would play minecraft with my buddies and I would play by myself. But I loved minecraft too much and started stopping other things to play it. I would not study for tests, procrastinate on homework, and even choose not to hang out with my friends. So it became bad...my grades dropped, lost my starting spot on my sports team, and started to lose interest in things outside of minecraft. So i quit minecraft hoping to recover from it. 

But I kept wanting to come back to minecraft to play hometown and create a store.

Now 2 years later I am here. I got addicted to hometown, and the cycle started again.  I played too much and started ignoring important things. My girlfriend got pissed, family got pissed, and my coach got pissed. So all in all i quit again and this time I am not coming back. But I would like to thank the following people for my stay in hometown-

DrBot and Pemigrade- you guys were really helpful and friendly. Built lots of really cool stuff with you guys and had fun joking around. 

UberDeathBunny- You are the coolest adult I know tbh. And you also are always willing to help me with my dumb redstone problems and to show me your recent builds and explain it to me. Your son is lucky to have you. You love Hometown very much and you have a very big vision for hometown. You are my #1 reccomendation to become a staff member, but again my vote doesnt matter lmao.

FrostVINCENT- Well, you didn't really do anything with me but I would like to thank you because of what you have done. You managed to create a welcoming server to everyone around the world. I met many different people of all ages on this server. This server alone made me come back to minecraft and it made me love it so much. This server is like a family to not only me but other players as well. 

Best wishes to everyone and hope you get what you want out of life. Also sorry this post had to be so long but again, it's my last post.

I would also like to transfer my balance to my brother killer2820 and my vip3.

Undirected!! I'll miss you!!!! If you ever come back, I'll be waiting for you. Wow I can believe I was one of the 4 people thanked. And I definitely agree about everything you said about Uber
-DrBot

Well, after reading that i completely understand why you are doing this. Bye maxed_legend, i hope i can spot your face on the server someday again.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

It was great having you on the server! I loved building our wither farm and just messing around with you! Congrats on making Warp Sprouts, a wither farm, an AFK carrot farm, and so much more in your time here. Good job quitting mc and getting your priorities straightened out. 

Also I definitely agree with what you and Dr said, the player most deserving of staff on this server is Uber.

Bye Undirected