• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal i am so very sorry
hi i recently got banned from. It all happened today when i got my new graphics card and then i just wanted to see if i was still banned or not. Turned out i wasnt banned still. So i went and looked around my house which i havent seen in ages, and it turned out that i have been griefed. So then i told star and then she looked around my house, but because i havent been on in ages, my name wasnt in the logs. So then people started asking me if i have been banned before, so i told the truth and said "yes, but it was a tem ban i think because i havnt apealed was completely a temp ban and nobody could answer so all i did was just ask if bans might be removed by changing computer but then nobody could answer because i had been banned. So from now on i know not to talk about previouses bans ( just so that you know it was minor grief). I also followed the rules for ban appealing and it said tell the truth and loner ones are more that less going to be accepted so i decided to tell you the whole story. Also just so that you know my username for minecraft is picklegee sam as my hometown account name. I do hope that you will consider unbanning me. When it says who banned you all it said was banned by staff.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3