Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (confused)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:b] ALQaholic__

[b]Reason for your ban: Croptheft

[b]Who banned you: Shisuan

[b]Why should you be unbanned: Croptheft? I think there was a mistake because I didn't steal anything.
   I will admit that I took crops from someone but I replanted them after because there was a sign
   saying to replant. I have been following all the rules since I have been unbanned so I am a little
   confused.

[b]Why do you want to come back: I really do enjoy playing on this server so hopefully you see that
    there was a mistake. If I have done something wrong I apologize.

(Please contact me if you decide that you are not going to unban me)

Unfortunetly you Got off the first ban a bit easy, and then you come back and mess up warp farm.
Im at work atm and will show you proof on thursday. You might want to come up with a really good explanation!

(08-09-2017, 06:19 AM)shisuan Wrote: Unfortunetly you Got off the first ban a bit easy, and then you come back and mess up warp farm.
Im at work atm and will show you proof on thursday. You might want to come up with a really good explanation!

Would you do me a favor? I need you to find something in the game. It's in /warp town
BTW you should really check the inside of the walls. You might find a chest full of stolen goods Wink