Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ItsRelentless Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ItsRelentless

Reason for your ban: XRay

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: You guys have a really cool server, I just wanted money to buy all the stone bricks for my massive town I'm building and the best way was to use an XRay resource pack for 10 minutes to get myself 3k, now I'm banned and really regretting that decision.

Why do you want to come back: Like I said, you got a really amazing SMP server, you won't find any like it. It's so unique and perfect to relax and play on which is all I love to do. Im sorry lads.

The upfront honesty is appreciated but the staff-team still requires a longer appeal for x-ray. That being said, we ask players banned for x-raying to answer a series of short-answer questions to ensure they understand why cheating is prohibited. You'll need to answer the following questions with a minimum of four (4) sentences per question. If you answer these questions sufficiently, then you'll be unbanned.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Cheating isn't typically allowed on Minecraft servers because it gives you an unfair advantage against all the other players on the server. This advantage can be so drastic that it could actually put you unfairly above people who have worked for hours and hours to achieve what they have done. You are also able to achieve things that are only achievable through extreme hard work or donator ranks.

The economy can inflate drastically if people cheat. The increase of me spending lots more money in player shops will cause these players to have a larger balance, being able to afford more items from other player shops, causing many players to have an increased balance, with the player balances increasing the cost of items in player shops will slowly increase which would end up inflating at a continuous rate.

Xraying unfairly takes away ores that players spending hours of their time strip mining only to see a tunnel dug directly to where their could have been minerals. This prevents other players increasing their balance and could lead to lowering all players balance while leaving you up on top with outrageous amounts of money.

Looks like copy an paste but that's the type of stuff I studied in college Tongue Again, sorry for the cheating.

Close enough to warrant an unbanning. Your account will be unbanned shortly after this is posted. Be aware that further breaking of HomeTown's rules may be grounds for a permanent ban. Please, keep this in mind.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook