• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server-Wide Art Competition
SwissPlaysMC Vip3

1476x vip1

This is a reminder that I NEED DONORS!! If I want to give first place 10k and a car, while having a 1k prize for second place, this is gonna cost about 20k to build and host! All donations will go towards the event. Aside from money donations, I'm also accepting diamonds, easels, and things that could be used for a prize, such as diamonds, dragon heads, elytras, spawn eggs, vehicles, or other things of that sort. If you'd like to donate anything, please say so in this thread, and I will try to find you in game.

Also thank you Uber, Jelly, Sebas, and Dino for your donations!
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Registration has ended. Donations are still being accepted. There will be NO pre-tournament rounds. We have 10 people, so I will be modifying the first stadium to have 10 people. Of these 10 people, 6 will get eliminated. Donations are still being accepted though, so please donate!
Check out these warps:

So apparently I won't be able to be there for the first round so I need volunteers to be judges. I'll tell them what to do. If you'd like to be a judge please respond to this post saying so. This isn't the most unbiased way to do it but it's the only way. Also I will have to delay the second round to starting at 11:30 P.M. on August 12 (CST), it will now go to 11:29 P.M. on August 13 (CST again). The final round will have to be delayed to starting at 12:00 A.M. on August 14, and ending at 11:59 P.M. on August 15. Hope this doesn't cause any problems, tell me if it does!
Check out these warps:

Because only 2 of the 10 people registered bothered to show up, I have postponed all of the rounds by 24 hours after the original scheduled time. This time PLEASE show up.
This means The first round will be at 7 P.M. - 7:30 P.M. Sunday, August 13. The second round will be from 8:00 P.M. August 13 to 8:00 P.M. August 14. The final one will be from 9:00 PM August 14 to 9:00 PM August 16. All times are in central time.
Check out these warps:

The competition has been delayed 1 hour from the previous times. If I'm not there feel free to go there and start without me (You may have to remove two blocks or so to go there but yeah) Sorry for any inconveniences.
Check out these warps:

i wont be joining. even though how much id love to be on i am busy. im sorry. hopefully i can be in the next one
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

Thanks for telling me Dino.

So nobody showed up again and I realized having a 30 min window for everyone is too small. Here's the new schedule. The first round has already started and will go 24 hours. The first round will be at 9 P.M. Sunday, August 13 - 9 P.M. August 14. The second round will be from 7 P.M. August 15 to 7:00 P.M. August 16. The final one will be from 7:00 PM August 17 to 7:00 PM August 19. All times are in central time.
Check out these warps:

(08-14-2017, 09:25 AM)Pemigrade Wrote: Thanks for telling me Dino.

So nobody showed up again and I realized having a 30 min window for everyone is too small. Here's the new schedule. The first round has already started and will go 24 hours. The first round will be at 9 P.M. Sunday, August 13 - 9 P.M. August 14. The second round will be from 7 P.M. August 15 to 7:00 P.M. August 16. The final one will be from 7:00 PM August 17 to 7:00 PM August 19. All times are in central time.

wait if the first round is 24 hours can i still participate?
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]