• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crop Grief Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: The_Muffin_Man_

Reason for your ban: I did not replant 100% of the wheat I harvested at /warp HTfarm. 

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for taking advantage of someone's free produce, and then being too lazy to finish replanting the crops for others to harvest. If it has not been done so already, I will replant all of the crops using the chest of seeds, which I left at the site. I will certainly replant on public farms in the future. I agree that this ban was completely justified, for if everyone harvested from public farms and didn't replant %100 of what they took, the farm would be barren within days, or even hours. This would be a great loss for the community, as a free public farm allows players to gain necessary food and items to sell without requiring them to have a large sum of money. I for one was thrilled to discover public farms existed, and am ashamed that I of all people would contribute to the threat against them.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed the idea of having a public survival server, bound together by an economy and given free reign to build, explore, and play games with new friends. While due to technical issues I have not yet voted, I thoroughly enjoy the server and cannot wait to return (if permitted) and contribute. I also must admit to owning many items, some property, and a balance of over $2000 (which is a lot for me) and I would hate to see it all be lost solely due to one act of laziness. Additionally, I love to build on minecraft, and was about to start a small business and warp using the funds I received by selling the wheat I had been harvesting. Again, I am regretful for taking harmful shortcuts in order to achieve my own future goals. 
Signed,

The_Muffin_Man_, 21 Drury Ln.

(08-12-2017, 03:29 AM)The_Muffin_Man Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: The_Muffin_Man_

Reason for your ban: I did not replant 100% of the wheat I harvested at /warp HTfarm. 

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I am sorry for taking advantage of someone's free produce, and then being too lazy to finish replanting the crops for others to harvest. If it has not been done so already, I will replant all of the crops using the chest of seeds, which I left at the site. I will certainly replant on public farms in the future. I agree that this ban was completely justified, for if everyone harvested from public farms and didn't replant %100 of what they took, the farm would be barren within days, or even hours. This would be a great loss for the community, as a free public farm allows players to gain necessary food and items to sell without requiring them to have a large sum of money. I for one was thrilled to discover public farms existed, and am ashamed that I of all people would contribute to the threat against them.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed the idea of having a public survival server, bound together by an economy and given free reign to build, explore, and play games with new friends. While due to technical issues I have not yet voted, I thoroughly enjoy the server and cannot wait to return (if permitted) and contribute. I also must admit to owning many items, some property, and a balance of over $2000 (which is a lot for me) and I would hate to see it all be lost solely due to one act of laziness. Additionally, I love to build on minecraft, and was about to start a small business and warp using the funds I received by selling the wheat I had been harvesting. Again, I am regretful for taking harmful shortcuts in order to achieve my own future goals. 

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/MIo3U

Thank you for your appeal. Please wait for a mod+
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You have been unbanned