• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crop Grief Appeal
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Rug__Rat

Reason for your ban: I was being ignorant and did not replant what I had taken.

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I was being a lazy ignorant child and took and did not give back and I want to be able to fix my mistakes and enjoy this server ,but I understand if you do not see me fit to come back .

Why do you want to come back: I honestly do like this server and the people on it are so helpful and nice,i'm new and I ask some questions that are basically the basic 's , but that does not stop them from trying to help,and it is a over all good server I struggle find ones like this ,And I don't wanna lose it cause of my ignorance .

(08-12-2017, 07:28 AM)Rug__Rat Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Rug__Rat

Reason for your ban: I was being ignorant and did not replant what I had taken.

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I was being a lazy ignorant child and took and did not give back and I want to be able to fix my mistakes and enjoy this server ,but I understand if you do not see me fit to come back .

Why do you want to come back: I honestly do like this server and the people on it are so helpful and nice,i'm new and I ask some questions that are basically the basic 's , but that does not stop them from trying to help,and it is a over all good server I struggle find ones like this ,And I don't wanna lose it cause of my ignorance .

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/it44y

Whenever you're using a public farm, please replant. Most farms including this one even have signs telling you to replant.
Not replanting the crops counts as grief and is not nice.

Please wait for a mod+, Thank you
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You have been unbanned