• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
greif ban?
I was banned apparently for griefing, but I haven't griefed at all.

(08-13-2017, 01:04 AM)TatertotFTW Wrote: I was banned apparently for griefing, but I haven't griefed at all.

nvm I found a better server thanks for the random ban tho lol.

You did grief, You broke some quartz out of the road. You also took some boneblocks froma bridge and you took some chorus plants.

(08-13-2017, 02:13 AM)shisuan Wrote: You did grief, You broke some quartz out of the road. You also took some boneblocks froma  bridge and you took some chorus plants.

nope but thanks anyway

[Image: a1e7GAN.png]

Shocked 
Im soooo sorry. I didn't know i did something wrong. The garden said it was free for public. so i don't understand. Please unban me i spent so much time and hard work on this server. Please, Please, Please unban me please.
Confused Cry

(08-13-2017, 10:18 AM)pinkdragon31 Wrote: Im soooo sorry. I didn't know i did something wrong. The garden said it was free for public. so i don't understand. Please unban me i spent so much time and hard work on this server. Please, Please, Please unban me please.
Confused Cry

Please create your own thread. Do not post on another persons ban appeal.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(08-13-2017, 10:54 AM)rayvenz Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 10:18 AM)pinkdragon31 Wrote: Im soooo sorry. I didn't know i did something wrong. The garden said it was free for public. so i don't understand. Please unban me i spent so much time and hard work on this server. Please, Please, Please unban me please.
Confused Cry

Please create your own thread. Do not post on another persons ban appeal.
sorry