• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really learned my lesson pls
                                                         Server you were banned on (HomeTownMc)                                                              

Minecraft name:MahiMahi09                                                                         

Reason for your ban:Greifing

Who banned you:Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:
I will never ever greif this is my second server to find a vanilla world the first one was bad and no this is all i will play i wanted stuff so i was looking in peoples houses i found one house and i checked the paintings i found a secret warp room with warps being me i warped to most of the one was so big i was so tempted to steal so i did then i got alot and i mean a lot so i whent back to my base and put the stuff in my chest and i also saw a hole at /warp diror or something like that and fell in so people think that was me also but that wasnt but i just love the server.

Why do you want to come back:The server is amazing and i really like it i play with my friends and i joined today i had a home in northdale and i was looking for materials for a basement so i stole Sad Crynow im banned so i really want to 

get back on i swear i wont greif again i dont want this to happen.                                                                            

This was good
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Server you were banned on (HomeTownMc)                                                              

Minecraft name:MahiMahi09                                                                         

Reason for your ban:Greifing

Who banned you:Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned:
I will never ever greif this is my second server to find a vanilla world the first one was bad and no this is all i will play i wanted stuff so i was looking in peoples houses i found one house and i checked the paintings i found a secret warp room with warps being me i warped to most of the one was so big i was so tempted to steal so i did then i got alot and i mean a lot so i whent back to my base and put the stuff in my chest and i also saw a hole at /warp diror or something like that and fell in so people think that was me also but that wasnt but i just love the server.

Why do you want to come back:The server is amazing and i really like it i play with my friends and i joined today i had a home in northdale and i was looking for materials for a basement so i stole Sad Crynow im banned so i really want to 

get back on i swear i wont greif again i dont want this to happen.                                                                            

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/AjiwE

You went to multiple bases and stole/broke many things, most if not all of the damage has been repaired.

Never take/touch another users items or builds without their permission.
I hope that you do understand and have learned a lesson. 

Please wait for a mod+ to respond. Thank you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You'll be unbanned, just be sure you've learned your lesson. No stealing or touching things that aren't yours without permission!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!