Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):/b smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:/b pinkdragon31

[b]Reason for your ban:/b Grief and crop theft

[b]Who banned you:/b Rayvenz and nukedicecream

[b]Why should you be unbanned:/b because i just joined minecraft
recently and i didn't know the rules very much and my mom told me to get off right after i picked
those crops, because we had to go somewhere.

[b]Why do you want to come back:/b because, once again im new and I just started. i worked so hard
and spent so much time on this server, i have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a horse that i need to take care of,
I have a house i need to finish decorating i need to settle in more so i can actually not stress
about whats happening in life.

My evidence: http://imgur.com/a/3WerC
Note: There may be more screenshots showing grief added to this thread.

Along with not replanting you broke into multiple houses and did minor grief on a few warps.
Always replant at public farms, if you don't then there are no crops for the next user who comes along in search of crops.

And never break anything player made that doesn't belong to you. Because doing this is grief and not nice for the player who comes on to see their home as been broken into,stolen from or destroyed.

----- I'm also going to mention here that contacting staff on their personal accounts asking to be unbanned is against the rules, everyone needs to make an appeal.
You need to be patient waiting for staff to reply. No one is watching this page 24/7.

Please wait for a mod+ to review your appeal. Thank you~
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You'll be unbanned, but make sure you dont touch anything that isn't yours! There are places you can go to get crops that are meant for the public, like /warp farm, however all those places tell you specifically to replant everything you take. When in doubt, just ask in chat.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!