• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Sorter
We all know the classic sorter. But I have just done better. 

Say goodbye to the classic and convert to Jelly's newest invention. 

The sorter I invented is absolutely unbreakable. Immune to overflow, unlike the classic sorter which breaks in the event of item overflow. 

Help me promote this sorter, also gimme some views. 

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/min...oof-sorter

Quartz , which is needed to make comparators, is really expensive on hometown. Needing 2 for each item being sorted might be too expensive for Hometown's lower class
-DrBot

(08-16-2017, 11:17 AM)DrBot Wrote: Quartz , which is needed to make comparators, is really expensive on hometown. Needing 2 for each item being sorted might be too expensive for Hometown's lower class

I found it easy enough running around randomly in the Nether. However money's not that difficult to come by if you pay attention to the shops that buy one thing and sell another, or find villagers for the nearly-free emeralds.

What prevents it from dropping the swords?
How does it sort dirt from not-dirt?

(08-16-2017, 11:17 AM)DrBot Wrote: Quartz , which is needed to make comparators, is really expensive on hometown. Needing 2 for each item being sorted might be too expensive for Hometown's lower class

Quartz can still be strip-mined in the Nether, or a couple of days of voting would earn a peasant more than enough cash to buy a stack of quartz ore at Buysell.