Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] hometown

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Cheerlesspoem3
[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Nuked

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Only server i actually used and liked for a long time i didn't grief
and if i did i had no knowledge i was. i enjoyed playing on this server be kinda disappointing to leave.
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I enjoy this server people are helpful and nice only server i use.

You did in fact grief, you broke over 100 blocks at /warp coal. I found your breaks alongside another players at the warp when I was checking all my builds for grief. There are warning signs when you teleport to it saying not to break it, yet you either chose to not read them or ignore them.

Evidence
[Image: ccnJuzp.png?1]

Signs warning to not grief
[Image: DDl2iyJ.png?1]

Please consider modifying your appeal accordingly, then wait for a mod+ to decide on your appeal.

those signs seemed like a joke to me smited with the wrath of god or kittens ? big tower of coal guess i did grief sorry

Fair enough, just double check with people online from now on to avoid an issue like this again, even if the signs seem playful (and I agree, they didn't sound serious). You'll be unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!