• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Iron Farm (Work In Progress)
     So, I built this giant ass iron farm to only have it fail to work properly. Since I'm leaving I'm giving it away. Either the new owner can try and get it to work, salvage the building materials, or use the space and villager spawner to make a new iron farm using a new design.

Here are the requirements to apply for ownership:

1. How long have you been part of the community?

2. Why you should be the new owner and what's your 'vision' for the thing?

3. Are you going to put the materials and villager spawner to good use if you're selected?

(There are some furnaces/locked blocks that we'll have to get sorted in game)

[Image: 05USAhK-Q3qDDVVw_Bc_Iw.png]
[Image: B0CoNrC5Sj_r1DsgZG_Fkw.png]
[Image: R_eyM3Z6QXW7e5KPFVH5Gw.png]
[Image: s6N9lrzUQhCVkeNeSXPzJw.png]
[Image: lFeAxl7dTLaF5SK-s-yuTg.png]
[Image: zWjk_xgkSM6Hcq68VxhEQw.png]

-Spachoni

I don't think anyone would see any future to this thing after knowing the difficulty for Any village-stack iron farm to EVER work properly on a server outside spawn chunks.

Rainbow 
1. A month or so

2. I envision stripping it for parts to improve upon my current home, which is a Victorian-style Tudor & stone Cobble generator & farm. I will add elegant yet horrible conditions for keeping animals, as well as Bioshock-like elements such as chest carts and tracks that lead nowhere.

3. If the spawner is an actual block, I will use it to harvest emeralds for nearly free and drive the economy into oblivioncreate a pyramid of pure money fill my inventory with Emerald blocks, then swim in a Emerald bathtub while Emeralds endlessly spew out using a redstone recycling system involving dispensers and hoppers, all the while the saxophone solo from 'Money' plays on a redstone loop of note-blocks. I will then encase it in glass so that all the villagers can watch in awe as I bathe in the bright, green gold which has been harvested from their loins.

If however the spawner is just a bunch of doors, I shall round up the villagers into a Thunderdome-like arena, pitting them against each other in a no-holds Royal Rumble; "Two men enter, One man leaves" incorporating dispensers filled with death and their own wares. Players may make bets on whether the prize will be glorious, or glorious death.

Or I may simply set everyone on fire.. I really haven't decided yet.