Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
iThong(i changed names)
Server you were banned on (SMP): non-greif survival

Minecraft name: iThong

Reason for your ban:xRay
Who banned you: vilneas
Why should you be unbanned: first of all i wasnt xraying i was going through strip mines and he said i was only going for gold and diamonds which i was not, i also got some coal, iron and went looking for spawners.

Why do you want to come back: Because i was playing this with my girlfriend and the 3 is nice

offender: iThong

timeline: i was going through checking the diamond break logs when i came across iThongs breaks that seemed to be a bit fast for the normal find rate. inbetween 48.39 hours and 46.35 hours there was 36 pages of breaks on iThongs account. i tp'd over to the first area and started to investigate. i came to an unlit 1 by 2 tunnel that took many turns directly to diamonds and other ores that were around, along with iThong going back through nimochi and t12ickst3r stirp mines that were dug over 350 hours prior to your arrival to the mines. you went back behind them and uncovered the diamonds that were not within eyesight behind stone, the only way for you to even know that they were there would be you using xray. as i followed your tunnels finding that you led right to diamonds it became very clear to me that you were using xray.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/GAe2g

Observation: first of all you were using xray, the fact that you want to come on here and straight lie to me about is down right insulting and the same goes for you ban appeal, lying to me will get you nowhere. i in no way will tolerate someone who decides to cheat in a game to get an advantage nor will i tolerate someone who will straight lie to try and get out of something they did. take responsibility for your actions, they are yours alone. appeal denied, you have made your bed and now its time you lay in it. you will remain ip banned.

action taken: ip banned, no appeal allowed.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]