Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal [ADMINS PLEASE READ]
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Home

Minecraft name: brownthebrown

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Hacked

Who banned you: I don't remember.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because they did not tell me that the "coal tower" was not allowed to use, I should also be unbanned because the signs was like a joke to be serious.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to run my own shop and never grief an account ever again.

I'm also banned because of me making a account and playing when my account got hacked, Which the admins won't believe me.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(08-23-2017, 02:08 AM)brownthebrown Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Home

Minecraft name: brownthebrown

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Hacked

Who banned you: I don't remember.

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because they did not tell me that the "coal tower" was not allowed to use, I should also be unbanned because the signs was like a joke to be serious.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to run my own shop and never grief an account ever again.

I'm also banned because of me making a account and playing when my account got hacked, Which the admins won't believe me.

- You were not banned for "hacked", you were banned for alt-use and griefing.  Until that information is fixed, your appeal will not be considered.

- Your ban message contains the names of the staff-members who banned you.  Until that information is fixed, your appeal will not be considered.

- Why should we believe you?  Do you know how many times people use that excuse or blame someone they know?  Too many.  The staff-team will not accept that answer because your account's security is your responsibility, no one else's.  If your account got banned, you accept the blame and appeal it.  You don't come online with an alt, admit to using an alt, and expect things to be alright.  If you bothered knowing the rules, that would've been obvious.

"5: Miscellaneous – Punishment: Lv. 0 – 3  
   C.  Do not use alt accounts to circumvent bans."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

You know what you have to make your rules because that shit rules are nothing that you made of the start, What kinda of question are they you should make us read not give us stupid answers, Now if you don't want to un ban me, Good for you

If people bring that excuse why dint you ban Cheer also you she was bringing that excuse and all you do is sit there doing no shit all you do is ban people.

(08-23-2017, 06:09 PM)brownthebrown Wrote: You know what you have to make  your rules because that shit rules are nothing that you made of the start, What kinda of question are they you should make us read not give us stupid answers, Now if you don't want to  un ban me, Good for you

If people bring that excuse why dint you ban Cheer also you she was bringing  that excuse and all you do is sit there doing no shit all you do is ban people.

English, do you speak it?

I'm more than willing to unban people only if they're willing to put their pride aside, own up to their shortcomings, apologize, and promise not to break the rules further.

I outlined what I wanted from you to warrant an unbanning, you're the only person preventing yourself from being unbanned. Once you figure that out, come back and make a proper appeal.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook