• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill.
So this means that the vanguard is destroyed? In your dreams! Ive seen that thing, and its f#cking huge. Even thought the vanguard crashed to sea kear penguins castle, the crew is still inside. Sky commanding the evacuating, all the tanks, heli's and Subs are evacuated from the sinking helicarrier. All the while Pengu has escaped from his basement, and has returned to control over mind bitc-i mean Zeta. By this time, the 72 virgins have got bored to fight over for the path of code against mind zeta and have went to the subway. With Sky retreating away from Pengus castle before mind bitc- i mean Zeta is released to devour their army, And me trying to figure a way to defeat Zeta from my computer, the war is raging on.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

After the Vanguard came thundering through the air with parts of the hull shearing off and crunching into pengu's castle, troops scrambling into fighter jets and heli's, me trying to regain control enough to buy time for my men to get off ship and the power core imploding after mind zeta took away the coding power from within.. I and 400 troops 30 attack heli's and 63 VTOL Harrier jets wait at the nearest island from the crash site, my hand held PDA picks up a heat signature, then 2, then 3, then 40, then 100... within 10 seconds a whole mind zeta code wave comes towards my army, tearing up the world as it goes.

The jets spin up their guns, the helicopters engage missiles, my tank crews load the first shells and my men flick the safetys off their guns, we stand ready.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]