• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of the hill.
So this isn't a "game", it's more of a fun narrative that you can run.

The idea is that you set up a plan to take over the server, and the next poster tries to thwart this plan with a plan of their own. Elaborate and strange tactics are encouraged.

So, I'll start.

I buy Frost a big mac in exchange for access to the server console. I then hack into it and release Mind Zeta. Mind Zeta is a digital copy of Courtney's consciousness collected back in the realms of Pre-HTA which will go through the server and shred it to bits. I will attempt to harness the power of Mind Zeta in order to command it to do my bidding, making me the dictator of the Reformed Server of HomeTown.

Of course, there is no way to truly contain Mind Zeta. I will placate it by sa̭crific̷͒i̸̿ng HT members. Every greifer and xrayer will be sacrificed to the om̸͇͊nip̵̗̓o̵̘̊t̶̟͑ent cre̸̢͌ǎ̴͜ṫ̵̝ure in exchange for help eradicating the opposition Į̸͎̝'̸̝̬͜m̸̧͍̪ ̵̖̤͍h̵̹̞̝e̶̜̪̰r̴̰̻̰e̷͍̱̞. If any staff members or frost himself try to oppose me, I will let Mind Zeta ban them a̠͆n̮͒d̫̑ f̜̈e͎̒â̮s̻͋t̄͜ ̪̈́u̗͊p̫̌ọ̌n̩͠ ̱̾ṫ̜h̔ͅẹ͒í̘r͚̽ ̹̈́s̻͑o̪̾u̡̒ļ̓s̙̾ using its powers. Ț̵̖̥̪h̷͇̜̼ͅe̵͓̯͜ͅy̸̥̰̳͇ ̵̧̩̘͈w̸̙̞̖̱i̵̦̪̝͖l̸͈̰̜̜l̷͍͎̠͕ ̵̩̠̭̼n̵̘̪̹͈o̷͓͕̖͜t̶̰̘̠ͅ ̵̡̱̝̞s̷̜̫͈̭t̸̼̹͙̬o̷͍̖͔͚p̷̝̙͇̠ ̶͖͔̼̳m̸̨̙͍̳ę̸̩̟̣. I have already trained Mind Zeta to accept sacrifices, and successfully bent it to my will  y̵̹o̶̢u̴̫ ̸̯ḓ̸o̸̫ ̷̼n̸̖o̸̮t̴͖ ̵͈c̵̰o̸͔n̵̘t̷̖r̷̤o̶̠l̵͉ ̵̥m̵͈e̶͇. so that at any point I can eradicate it when I no longer need it. Y̨͕̯̜o̖͈̟̦u͈͆ ͇͒ẅ͈i̱̥͚͉l͓̤̮̱l̮̞̫̩ ̡͖͇̫f̡̞͓͍e͖͈ͅͅë͉l̠̱̯̳ ̞͚̹͜m̯͎͜ͅy͖̦̺̱ ͉̟͈͚s̯̤̺̱u̬̍f̱̆f̳̯̟̖e̙̺̤͜r̪̖̳͈i͙̠̳͜n̙͝g̡͎̲̫. That way, I can ensure that I am truly in control of the server I̺̭̗̔̿͝ ̠̦͕̂̐͂a̤̗͙̍̕̚ḿ̛̝̰̥̕ ͉̲̗͗̅̏ḯ̧̮̩̈̔m̛͔͈̜̉͝m͚̙̮͌̋̕ó̠̭͈͊̄ŗ̘̠͊̚̚t̜̦͍͋͋̚ą̢̼̇̀̀l̝̭̰̊̾̄. Ỹ̧̝̺̔͘ǫ͙̯̀̈́ü̢͍͙̅͝ ̶͓͍͍̭͎͎̂͆͗̿̌̂c̴̛̳͙̰͈̭̙̔̎̿̓̈́à̵̢̩̟̥͎̖̓͐͐̚̕n̸̨̧͕̝͎͌̆́̏̅̈́͜ñ̸̦̘͕̗̦̙̋̇̌̄̈õ̷̱̥̩̳̬͓̞̖͕̀̓̅̉̑̆̆͌̕͜t̷̘͖̦̟͈͖̩̼̦̥̏̐̋͗̉̽̏̌͐͝ ̶̛̛̼̩̙͇͖̘̩͎̺͓̀̃̏͊͌̂͝͝e̶̛̯̮͔͎̝̠̺̼̳̹̋̓̃̊̄̑̋͠͝s̸̛̺̤̺̣̠͉̲̜̥̯̀̂̆͛́̂̈́́̓c̴̱̣̬͙̘̫̠̖̜̒͂͗͛̑̍̆̒̀͝ͅḁ̸̞̳̪̖͙̜̝̹̠̍̈́͊́͂̆̒͘̕̕ṕ̸̡̳̗̘̣̤̲̞̱̳̈̒͒̋͂̌̄̚̚ȇ̸͈̣̗̹̳͕̯̩̗̮̌͗̊̆̓̀́͘͘ ̴̧͈̦̤̱̜̫̝̙͑͋̈́̀̈́͐̍̈̏͘͜m̸̢͇͇̙̘̦̻̻͙̤̎̎̈́̑͌̎̔̚̕͝ȅ̸̟̮͉̱͚̝̤͚̹̹́̓̇͐͘̕͝͠͝ Of course, at any point I can make use of another copy of Mind Zeta to reassume control and take down my enemies W̸̡̢̼̣̞̝̲̒̔̄͌̀̾̚į̶͉̱͎̞̩̝̈́͗̊̏̿̈́͛ţ̸̘̣̭̻͇͎̈́̽̈́̍̍͊̈́ḫ̵̢̢̭̗̥̭͒̉̔̑̏̽̎ ̶͙͎͖̻̹̩̭̓͊͑͒͒̿͝ě̷̢̗͖̩̞͉̘͑͒̿͆̋͝n̶͙̮͍͇̟̖͂̓̈͊͂͌͜͝d̷̢̰̩̤͍̲̮̆̅̎͑͆̂͝l̴̯͍̪͔̻̹̟̍̈̃̌̊̎́e̵̢̪̞̲͍̤̾́̿̿̎̈́̋͜š̶̗̪͇̲̟̙͈̌̈́̔̈́̚s̴̰͎̬̺̪͍͑̀̐͛̄̿̎͜ ̶̼̙̖͖̼͇̣̅̇͐̿̈́̚͝p̵͉̠̼͉̩̰̓͐́̏̂̔͜͝ą̶̞̰̠̣̰̙̓̏̔͂̚̕͠ĩ̷̢̖͉͕̖̜̬̎́̀̈́͝͠ņ̶̲̫̫̜̫̬̇͋̔̓̈́͝͠ ̵̢̨͔̠̖̲̱̈́́́͌̐̏̄a̷̖̭͍̪̟̝͌̿͑͒̚͝͝ͅn̷̛̠͚̯̖̲̙̒́̔̈̕͜͝ḑ̸̱̬͇͍͉͉̉̀͐́͒͆͠ ̵̛͚͖̠̭͈̗̩͐̓̔̔̅̌s̷̪͍̮͈̼̹̳͂͑̐̌͊̀̕ủ̶̱̞͎̱̘̪̅̌̏̏̄͝ͅf̸͚̺̗̲͎͚͔̏̂̌̐͂̓̕f̸̡̥͍̞̭͚̮͒͐̆͗̀͘̕e̷͈̰̩̮͔̖̝̓̎̓͆̓͒̕r̵͖̹̣͉̮̪̮̊͆̊̀̈́̒͝i̷̧̗͈̦͍̯̙͛͊̐̀͆͆̚ǹ̵̢̨̤̥̝̪͊͒̎̍̚͜͠g̸̜̜͍̼̙̤̪̎̉̓̽͊̍̾ Ÿ̫͉̙̲̳̤͈̆̏̒͆̑͝Ó̳̠̰͍͈͇̹̄͒̓̎̋̏Ṷ̰̝̝̩͉̤͛̓̾̏̄͘͘ ̡̻̤̖̳͇̪̈́̽̚̚͘͠͝W̠̰̝͔͔̫̩̊̐̈́̽͘̕͝İ̞̥̮͚̗̙̖̌͆͊̔̾͝Ļ̖̺̹̝̜̟̂͊̋̏̈́̒̕L̢͚̦͚͎͍̙̆͊̊̎͘͠͠ ̜̥̯͖̳̜̥͆͊̍̔͘͝͝Ṇ̙̹̱̮̫͍̿́̒̾͋̀̔Ö̧̼̱͔̞̥͙́̎͌̎̇̉̎T̗̮͕̤̖͉͔̑̾̓͊̃͂͝ ͚͉̩͕̳̠͉̽̄̈̄̓̄̍Ĉ̛̞̬̱͓̙̩̲͊̃̀͌̈́Ó͔̲̞̖̘͓̮̋̓́̓̓̉Ǹ̦͉̯̦̰̰͂͆̒̀̈́͝ͅT̝̪͈̖͈̤̱̈̏̋́̾͑͝A̢̨̛̛̻̭͖̫̣͗͑̈̔̕I̲̩̮͇̭̅̎̀͛̎̚̕ͅͅN̢̡̪̦̤̰̬̆̐̅̑̓̍͂ ̡̢̛̛͉̳̹͚̜͒̈́́̆̄M̡̭̳̭̼͚̗̑̆͆̌́̐͠Ę̮̘̦̠̦̲̈́̃́̄͗͗̌ so no worries I̸̧̲̘͉̙̗̺̗̰̗̊̍̿̾̈́̓̆̇́̔ ̸̻̹̜̲̺̳͈̣̰͖̂̅̊͗͒̂̃̈́͝͝W̴̛͓͙̘̪̦͇̝͔͍̭̑̂̈́̆̇̆̊̈́̓Í̶̧̧̛̫̰̩̬͎͎͔̋̃̓͐̓̂͛̿ͅL̶̢̢̨̻̰̻̣͕̗͆̇̽̀̏̂̽͘͘͘ͅL̶͍͕͕͔̝̦̜̙͌͐͌͋͑̀͐͛̂̑͜͜ ̷̩͔̺̪̳̼̻̺̇͆̑̐́͐̈́͘͜͝͝ͅČ̷̛̮̰̖͇̘̲͈̬̼͉̃̀̍́́̈́̕̚Ơ̷̢̳̪̹̰͈͚͕̖͍̊̌̓̈́̽̓̄͆̕M̵̨̪̙͍̺̲͎͍̺̼̋̿́̑͑̎̈́͋̈́͠Ș̴̙̝̜͔̖̬̃͂̀͗̑̒͛̓̋͜͠ͅͅU̴̢͇̜̯͚̦̣̮̮̹͛̂͐̐̉̊͂͘͘̕M̷̛̥͎̹̤̱͎̰̳̾̈́͗̃̈́̃̈̕͜͜͠Ȩ̵̰̺̼̯̯̳̪͚̯̄́̅̎̃̄͒̍͑͠ ̸̫̭͓̳͇͔̜̪͈̜̾́̽̔̌̐̐͘̕͝H̷̼̙͍̼̱̱̬͙̠̠̐̈́̒̿̈͌͘̚͠͝Ơ̶̗͉̬̘̙̩̮͖̂͛́̓̉͂̊̃͌͜ͅM̵̛͙̯̹͖̘̬̬͇̟̺̆͊͋͂̐͐̎͌͆E̶̠̖̼̫̱̺͎̳͖̤͌̀̎̂̉̓̎̅̃̀Ț̶̨̛̤̫̩̘̹̟͕͓̈́̆̍̄̂̍͑̈́̀Õ̶͈͔͎̜͇͍̲̻͎͓̅̔́̈́̆̊̈́̿̚W̵̨̢̛̘͓̬̹̬͙͙̳͑̌̀̔̍̉͊̓̾Ň̴̨̳̣̞̖̙̮̭̹̹͂̐̔͒́̒̇̈́̕ and good luck opposing me! T̶̛̏̐̇͐̏̓͂̿̃̈͘͠Ḧ̷͒͐̑͋͆̄̑̎̂̕͝É̷̋̇̄͐͌̑̔͘̚͘̕R̴̓̓̈́̐̇̈́̈́̿̈́͆̃̉Ẽ̵̃̊͋̋̈̂̒̏͋̔̇̍ ̸̛͆̀̾̑̂̒̿͗̚͠͝I̸̛͐̿̏̿̉̈́̽͆̑͘͘͝S̸̒̽͗̀͛͐̓̒͊͋͑͝͝ ̶̑͐̽͊̈͌͑͛͌̈̇͠͝N̴̛̾͗̄̔̈́͒̋̃́͑̕O̵̿́̾̑͛̃͊̄̈́͛͘͝͝T̷̈́̎̇̔̔̅̈́̍͊̈͆̕͝H̸̎͌͛͋̿̓̓̄̏̒̕͝I̴͂̽̓͋͌͒̏́̾̏̄͒͂Ň̴͋́̇̂͋͗̐̑̅̃͝͠G̶̛̈́͋̽͛̈́͒̓̾͌̑̍͠ ̴̃̇̂̓̊̀͑̍̌̀̍̓Y̴̛̐̔̓̈́̓̃͒͒̈͒̒̚Ô̶̊̌̽̏̇̍̉́͊̎̾̕U̴̓͗̽͗̽̊̿̈́͋͘̕͘ ̶͑̔̓̂͐̒́̊͘͝͝͝C̴̛̿̀̒͂́͒̄͌̍̉̀Ã̴͗͋̈̑͛͂̉̈̅͘͝N̸̍̋̔͋̑̅͆̀͑̌͘̕ ̴̛̏͂̔͑͆̋̔͒͒̾̚͝D̵̀̑͐͑̋̒̄̐̓̋̏̌̐Ō̴̈́̒̍̓́̓̈́̉̕̕͠͠ ̴̈́̓͗͗͊̊́̚̚͠͠͠͝T̴͗͆̔̀̐̀̀̍̀̚̕͝͝Ö̴́̒̃̀̀̇̑͊́̏͛̚͝ ̵̛̛̎͐̎̽̒̋̍̑̀͂̊S̷̛̛̓̂́̄̾͐̂̆̎̽͝T̴̽̐̈́̇̂̉̒͆͂̓̕̕͝O̴͗̈̒͂̏̋́̒̀͑̕͠͠P̵̛̐͂̂̋͐͌̃̄̈́̓̄ ̶̛͑͋̓̀̿̃͑̏͒́͐͠Ḿ̶̊̐̅̏́́͒͋͗̐̏̕E̸̋̇͆̍̓͂͋̉͗͘͝͝
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

sounds fun!

get ready for some text

first off,  im going to make sure that i am less-well known on the server. propably gonna use an alt-account. then, after the quiz is done, i will purchase VIP 3, and create a massive  shopping empire. bigger than buysell or Nukeshop. after claiming myself quietly a nice spot from the top 5 baltop lists, i shall wait that every single player will be completely dependent from my shops and other services such as farms. after that, i will send out a rumour that the owner of the account who made all the shops and services, has died a fatal death in real life. the shops will be running for a short while, and the farms will continue to function if not griefed. all the while, i join with other account, and transfer all the money from the original account to the new one, and will buy everything out and ravage farms so that they are unsuable. the other account will get banned, but now all the players that were dependent from the farms and shops, will fall to a complete chaos. more shops and farms may be tried to rebuild, but with the chaos going on, they will fall quickly since they cannot be resupplied as quick as they will run out of stock. now that a huge gap of players has left, banned or just become lazy, its time for part B, eliminate staff from inside. all the while the part A has been happening, a third account of mine has been functioning,  happily helping other players and chatting with staff on discord. soon, after a few months, he is accepted to the staff team as a caring new member. When the day comes that the second account joins in and the first ones owner "dies", the third one (staff member) shall assasinate all the staff members trough discord contacts. with the staff members dead and the player base done, a 4th account shall join and get promoted by the third account (staff member)  to a staff member, too, and they shall claim HT as their to rule. they will construct new forums, reset the world and advertise their server via YouTube. heavens knows how that will end...

pengu, we posted the same time. what will we do now? shall i rebel against your plan?
what ever, i'll destroy yours. 

as we can first see, Frost is a venal and can be easily bribed with the macbook. I will let you succeed with your plans of consuming HomeTown, but just as you start to sacrifice players to Mind Zeta, i shall stop you with your plans by the power of alt accounts and rumour spreading in real life. if i have understood right, Mind Zeta is somekind of a program, it can be counter attacked with a team of 72 virgins. and now im not talking about teenager girls, im talking about 40 year old guys who get your computer working.they shall destroy your Mind Zeta using their nerd powers. all the while the rumours in real life has destroyed your social life, causing you to hide in your basement and cry till you drown. and then, well, i dunno. i guess i'll make you a fancy funeral, atleast i owe you that for destroying your plans...

now the next unfortunate maggot who will play this game shall destroy my plans of ruling HomeTown, and not start from a clear table. do you maggots undertsand?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(08-23-2017, 07:42 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: sounds fun!

get ready for some text

first off,  im going to make sure that i am less-well known on the server. propably gonna use an alt-account. then, after the quiz is done, i will purchase VIP 3, and create a massive  shopping empire. bigger than buysell or Nukeshop. after claiming myself quietly a nice spot from the top 5 baltop lists, i shall wait that every single player will be completely dependent from my shops and other services such as farms. after that, i will send out a rumour that the owner of the account who made all the shops and services, has died a fatal death in real life. the shops will be running for a short while, and the farms will continue to function if not griefed. all the while, i join with other account, and transfer all the money from the original account to the new one, and will buy everything out and ravage farms so that they are unsuable. the other account will get banned, but now all the players that were dependent from the farms and shops, will fall to a complete chaos. more shops and farms may be tried to rebuild, but with the chaos going on, they will fall quickly since they cannot be resupplied as quick as they will run out of stock. now that a huge gap of players has left, banned or just become lazy, its time for part B, eliminate staff from inside. all the while the part A has been happening, a third account of mine has been functioning,  happily helping other players and chatting with staff on discord. soon, after a few months, he is accepted to the staff team as a caring new member. When the day comes that the second account joins in and the first ones owner "dies", the third one (staff member) shall assasinate all the staff members trough discord contacts. with the staff members dead and the player base done, a 4th account shall join and get promoted by the third account (staff member)  to a staff member, too, and they shall claim HT as their to rule. they will construct new forums, reset the world and advertise their server via YouTube. heavens knows how that will end...

pengu, we posted the same time. what will we do now? shall i rebel against your plan?
what ever, i'll destroy yours. 

as we can first see, Frost is a venal and can be easily bribed with the macbook. I will let you succeed with your plans of consuming HomeTown, but just as you start to sacrifice players to Mind Zeta, i shall stop you with your plans by the power of alt accounts and rumour spreading in real life. if i have understood right, Mind Zeta is somekind of a program, it can be counter attacked with a team of 72 virgins. and now im not talking about teenager girls, im talking about 40 year old guys who get your computer working.they shall destroy your Mind Zeta using their nerd powers. all the while the rumours in real life has destroyed your social life, causing you to hide in your basement and cry till you drown. and then, well, i dunno. i guess i'll make you a fancy funeral, atleast i owe you that for destroying your plans...

now the next unfortunate maggot who will play this game shall destroy my plans of ruling HomeTown, and not start from a clear table. do you maggots undertsand?
I'll supply the alts Wink
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(08-23-2017, 07:42 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: as we can first see, Fro͈͜͜s̩̠͉t is a venal and can be easily bribed with the macbook. I will let you succeed with your plans of consuming Home̶̫̖̘T̶͙̯̥own, but just as you start to sacrifice players to MiN̴̬̋d̶̞̚ ZE̶̱͘t̸̞̍a, i shall stop you with your plans by the power of alt accounts and rumour spreading in real life. if i have understood right, M̷̩̓ind Zet̸̞̍A̷̡̚ is o̟̺̣͙M̻̮̠͕n̲̖̤͉i̗̖̰̬P̼̬̞̝o̧̯̘͍T̢̖̣̥e̝̥̮̭n̮͙̪̟T͚̰̤͈, it can be counter attacked with a team of 72 virgins. and now im not talking about teenager girls, im talking about 40 year old guys who get your computer working.they shall destroy your MiN̷̪͖̮̠̋͛̇̈́d Z̷̯̬̪̪̋̓̈́̎ë̸̯̘͈̳̿͐̀ta using their nerd powers. all the while the rumours in real life has destroyed your social life, causing you to hide in your basement and cry till you drown y̅͋̒̂o͌̃̃̐u͑̄̾͆ŗ͔͎̬̓͂̓͠ ̡̡͕̬̉̾̈́̓p̵̛̅͛̇a̸͛̈́̈́͛ī̗͓̼̦̉̐̕n͎̝̬̬̄͑͝͝ ̘͈̰̱i̧̨̜͇s̲͖͕̣ ̶̳̳̠̱i̵̘͈̝ͅn̷̺̦̫͛̏̔̆͜s̸̱̩͎̰̒̓̽͠i̵̩̫̙͉͊͊̊̈́ń̮͙̳̤̇́̈i̬̟̗̹͆͑̕͘f̧̞̬̃̂̊̿͜i̸͆̃̾̾͊̃̈́̽͒̌͐́̆͋͗̓̾͐̃̄̑̕̚̕̚͝i̵c̴a̸nt. and then, well, i dunno. i guess i'll make you a fancy funeral, atleast i owe you that for destroying your plans...

now the next unfortunate maggot who will play this game shall destroy my plans of ruling HomeTown w̸i̶L̸L̵ ̸b̶e̵ ̴d̵E̵s̶t̷R̵o̸y̸E̵d̷, and not start from a clear table. do you maggots undertsand? Y̷̒o̵͝ü̶ ̶̎u̵͝n̸̿d̷́e̷͘r̶̈́e̵̎s̶̅t̵͆i̷̇m̶̈́ä̴́t̵̔é̶ ̸͌m̵̈ẙ̸ ̶͝p̵̆õ̵w̷̆e̸̓r̶͠I̷̜ ̶͚w̷̞ḭ̵l̸̺l̷̙ ̶̺c̵͎o̶͜ṇ̴s̷̹ų̴m̷̫e̶̠ ̵̘y̵̼o̵͇u̸̗̳̯̩r̸̺̙̩͜ ̴̡͇͇ͅv̵̩̝̙̘i̷͓̟͖ͅṟ̵̖̝̹g̶̝̮͙̮i̷̘͇̦ͅn̵͖͖̺̗ş̷̢̱̼.̴̠̫̻ͅ ̴͉͕̙͙D̶̩̻̭͙e̵̢̙͙͜a̷̮̦̳̖t̵̨̫͖̯h̴̘͉̜̺ ̸̩͖̹̮t̷̨͚̬͖o̸̢̘̗̰ ̸͈̻̩̻t̶͎̬͔̫h̵͖̖͜ͅe̸͈̜̪̩m̷̢̨̨̲̬͈̙̝̝̗̯̪͜ ̶̨̥̟͇̗̱̼͙͓̠̩͜ą̴̙̝͔̲̹̠͔̤͙̯̥͜l̵̰̤͇̩̗͖̳͚͇͍̠̫l̵̢͉̯̠̯̼͙͎͇͉͚͎.̴̡̨̞̹̘̲̮̮̲͍̤͍ ̵̨̠̙̜̳̞͕̭̦̞̺̹ͅḐ̶̧̜̼̭͓̠͙͔͚̲̪̦e̸̜͕̩̖̫̤̣̬̜̖͔̜a̷̫̯͖̤̦͍̖̭̠̹̬͜t̸̡̞̱͎̘̹̞̱̜̙͙̥͜h̸̢̲͓̹̫̫̤̱̪̮̟͓ ̸͈̗̭̖̲̹͍͍̰̼̹̟̦t̴̢̧̤̟̜̜͚̪̫̦̰͜o̴̢͎̬͔͍̟̙̤̣̤̲̗̪ ̵̥͔̬̗͉͔̦͕̹͉̘͙͎t̶̼̮͎̟̥̫̼͎̻̼̹̳H̴̨̧̠̜̯̭͍̯͍̼̩̦̣E̴̯͖̠̠͈͓͚͙̪̯̩̰ͅṃ̵̘̙͇̤̼̖̣̰͍ͅͅ ̷̲̰͓̫͍̼̼͖̪̻̣̱ą̵̯̘͉͕̹͓̥̫͙͍̤͜L̷̡̡̨̺̦͉͚̘̲̖̺̫ͅļ̵̨̻͓̩̹̙̬̙̺̠͜͜.̴̡̪͕̣̬̳̝̜̩̤̟͓̻ ̷̡̡͚̤̰̱͚̞̰̠͙̫͜n̶̨̧̧͎̮̗̼̗͖͈̠͍o̶̡̙̳̼͍͍̩̣̗͈̬̬ ̵̢̧̢̤̪̰͔̯̺͇̜̺͜o̸̧̺̦̝̺͖̫̠̠͇̝̖ņ̸̗̪̯̲̼̖͇̯͈̲͜e̵̺͕͍̖͓̳͖̘̜̮̬͜ ̴̡̯̗͕̠̖̙̪̱̥̙̟͜w̶͓̲͕̼͓͓̦̙̫̹̼ͅI̴̢̧̘̼̼͎͕̙̲̥̪͍̪l̸̡͔̯͓̟̩͚͇̺̫̼̮͙l̸̨̢͎͍͍̙̗͍͇̪̝̲ͅ ̵̠̱͙̗͓̟̳̲͍̹͖̭͇s̵̢̬̝̫̪̲̪̗̼̩̪̩u̴̢̫͕͓̞̗̳͍͈͚̬͜ŗ̶̰̣͍̻̹͓̩̤̫̟̲ͅv̷̨̤͕͕͈̘̟͓̰̞̘̳͜I̷̡̳̣̮̭̦̻̝̱͉͉̠̖v̸̨̪͍͖̥̬̩͉̬̖̠̺e̵̢̡̜̦̼̪̮̝̦͔̻̮ ̸̧̧̳̝̻͖̗͍̝̟̩͈̗͉̙̥̝͚̰͇͉͙̰̯͜ͅN͉͈͙̩͉̳̯Ǫ͎̦͉͓̪̻ ̻̭̺͍̖̝ͅO̧͔̠͓͉̦̝N̢͚͍͎̞̜̖Ḙ̥͈̰̫̖͜ ̗̮̺͔͔̹ͅT̨̗̼͈͎̠̭Ḩ̢͇̭͕͍̬E͙̝̬̺̣͖̜Y̼̯͉̗̫̩͕ ̡̟̞̳̗͜ͅW̲̫̟̭̫͍͉I̢̨͚̬͉̭͎L͇̱̙͉̺̲̖L̢̗͈̦̠̖̪ ͉̜̤̳̰͈͉A̡̮̩͇̪̘̝L̡̧̨̳̩͇͜Ḻ̹̠̗̲͍͜ ͍̜̟̤͉̤̼B̧̧̺̮̪̝̜U̱̙͈̹͖͚͍R̨̨̹̻͔̣̙N̞̣̘̣̰̹̱ ̩͙͈̝̝͕̭I̧̨̟̹̹͈͕N̢͕̮̗̼̙͜ ̡̯̱̞͉͍̞T͙̫̙̯̪̼͉H͔̟͖̠͙̣ͅĘ͉͙̳̩̺͜ ̡̯̩͕̥͇̯E̗͚͙̙̹̤̹T͙͉͖͍̺̗̳E͕͍͇̟̱͔̹R̘̜̞̞̟̤͜N̨̝̙̮̝͔͈A̢̤̳͖̻̮̠L̫͕̩̳̗̳͚ ̲̝̦̥̰̦̱F̡͙̲̤̝̮͜I̡̜̫̲̬̬͜R̼̫̦̥̜̞̜Ȩ̰̜̝̜̫͜Ș̨̥̖͖̪̟ ̧̖̹̮͖͙ͅT̪͉̜̯͈̰ͅH̯̹̯̭̺̬͜A̞̼͍̗̦̦͜Ṯ̦̟̭̜̫̪ ̨̹̰̲̟͚̖Ş̙̼͇̭̗͇C̟̺̮̲̻̳͜Ŗ̥̞̼̟̫̣E̢̢̼̘̜̖̗A͓̯̜͕̪̜̦M̨̜͎̞͎͓͍ ̢̞̳̟͈̤͎A̱̙̭͍̫͚̥G̡̧̭̠̜͇ͅO̲̲̭̥̗͇ͅN͍̩̝̺̟̮͖Y̝̰͎̣͎͉̹ ̥̭͜T͑̇̍͐H͗̒͌̅Ř̛̀̅O͂̉̽̄U̎͋̔̋G̾̑͌̍H̛̔̽̈Ơ͂̊̕U͑͊̄̇T̍̈́͐̍ ̽̈͌͊T̑̾̊̋H̅̂̒̆Ĕ͛́͐ ͆̐̋͠R̅̔̃̓E̛̔̿̓A̛͛̋̈́L̉́͛͝M̄́̈̒S̎̀͌͝ ̾͑̆̀Ỏ͛̈́̓F̀̂̏̅ ̈̐̏̉M̈́͑̀̕Ầ̚͠D̛̀̎̀N͑̈̽̿E̒̽̑̋S͗͂̂͒S͌̾̾͠ ̍̄̚̚T̍̓̓͝H͋͗͑̚Ė͛̓̕Y̓̃̌̈́ ̔̑̂͌Ẁ͒̒̎I̐͂͒͠L̍͗̿͊L͋̊̃͝ ̈́̾͒̄F̄͌͗̆I͛̅͛̐N̽͂̽̈D̂̅̆̍ ̄̎̏̿Y̅̋̌̚Ờ̔͘Ű̎̒̾ ̓͑̒̕Ȃ͊͋͠N͂̿̋͝D̆̏͊̾ ͑̌͑̕E̓̈́̍̈́Ȧ͂̒̿T̈́̽̏͆ ̈̽̃̕Y̓̉̑̈́O̒͑̌͊U͂̒̏͘R̿̓̀͠ ̐͒̎͝S̅̿͗͊Ǒ͒͌̂U͂͗͌͛L̂͒̽̽ ̋͊̅͑L̛̿͒͌Ȉ͗̾͋K̀̋̄͘E͒̌͂͝ ̃͐͊̒T͛̂̂̈́Ȟ̽̈́̏E͂̈́͗̂ ̀͂͑̕D́̎̍͠E͒̈́̾̈́M̊̔̔͐Ö́̑̊̔N̔͛̕̚S͋͋͝͝ ̆̒̿͝T̅͑̿̓H̋̃̔̓Á̆͊͠T͂̊̂͗ ̿̃̆̇H̓̇̑͘Ȃ̋̕͝Ȗ͛̅̿N͊̅͒͝T̈͛͊̽ ͆̿̽̃T̒̀̓̑H́̀̍͘Ȅ͒̽͝ ̂͒̀͠Ŏ̋́͑T̄̾̓̀H̓̑̋̔Ȇ̇͗̚R͊͊̇̕W̔̑̒̈́Ơ̔̉̀R͗̂̂̊L̉̋̏͝D̐͆͆̿ ̓̎̓̈́̈́̎̚ ̋̑̈́͆̍̉̕ ͗̈́̄̆͋̔̓ ̏̊͋̀̓͑͝ ̽͛͐́̅̅͝ ̐̓͛̊̓̐͝ ́̌͌̓̔̌͝ ̑͋̅̿̃̅͝ ̂̓̀͐̎̕͠ ̉̒͆̈̔̽̚ ̏́͊͒̃̐̐ ̒͑͛̂̋̒̕ ̄̇̈́̓́̋̌ ̀͒̂̔̐̀́ ̉̉̏͑̕͘͝ ̈́͆̒̑̀͂̓ ̉̀̔͂͛͂͘ ̓̏̈́̊͌̀̂ ̛̐̐̆̅̚͝ ̛̆́͆͌̾̑ ͐͑̈́̌̈́̈͘ ̎͛̓̽̈̐̈́ ̛̈́̔̌̆̐̚ ͆̽̽̒̑̒̚ ̄̌́̇̿̕͠ ̎͋́̐͌̑̕ ͌̽̌́̃̑͑ ̉̂͛̓̅̽́ ̉̿͆͐̀͝͝ ̍́͒̐͗̀̑ ̛̊̓̔̅̑̚ ̋̍̒͌̀̍͘ ͑͆̎̊͂̎͠ ͂̓̈́̋̇͊ ̀͆͊̇͗̔͠ ̎̉̏̈́͘͠͝ ͊͗͑͐͆͒̚ ͑̌̄̍̎̕͝ ̾̉̎͒̉͋͝ ̆̎̉̈́̈́̍̚ ̍̌̈́̓̈́͝͝ ̽̉͛͌͛́͊

Mind Zeta consumes the 40 year old guys like popcorn ỵ̶͓e̷͈͚s̸̞̭ ̴͔͙g̵͎͍i̴̘̼v̷̹̖e̶͓̫ ̷̼̙m̵̟̪e̷̥̼ ̴͎̪m̶̱̭o̴̯͕r̸̬ͅe̴̠̠ and uses the console to release an army of bots, all charging forth f̸͖̩r̷͍̼ǫ̷̫m̸̝͈ ̴̥̗t̵̬̤h̶͇̦ḙ̷̣ ̸͔̠r̶͓̝e̸̤̯a̴͈͎l̶͚͜m̷̳͔s̴̙̝ ̸̜͔o̸͈̥f̴̫̳ ̵̺̟W̶͇͈i̵̘̬n̷̡͖t̸̻̘e̸͈̬r̵̩͉C̸͙̯r̷̖̜e̶͔̝s̴̞̰t̴͈̦ to destroy the opposition. I step into my new obsidian castle to claim my throne as king of all I see.

(08-24-2017, 03:35 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 07:42 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: as we can first see, Fro͈͜͜s̩̠͉t is a venal and can be easily bribed with the macbook. I will let you succeed with your plans of consuming Home̶̫̖̘T̶͙̯̥own, but just as you start to sacrifice players to MiN̴̬̋d̶̞̚ ZE̶̱͘t̸̞̍a, i shall stop you with your plans by the power of alt accounts and rumour spreading in real life. if i have understood right, M̷̩̓ind Zet̸̞̍A̷̡̚ is o̟̺̣͙M̻̮̠͕n̲̖̤͉i̗̖̰̬P̼̬̞̝o̧̯̘͍T̢̖̣̥e̝̥̮̭n̮͙̪̟T͚̰̤͈, it can be counter attacked with a team of 72 virgins. and now im not talking about teenager girls, im talking about 40 year old guys who get your computer working.they shall destroy your MiN̷̪͖̮̠̋͛̇̈́d Z̷̯̬̪̪̋̓̈́̎ë̸̯̘͈̳̿͐̀ta using their nerd powers. all the while the rumours in real life has destroyed your social life, causing you to hide in your basement and cry till you drown y̅͋̒̂o͌̃̃̐u͑̄̾͆ŗ͔͎̬̓͂̓͠ ̡̡͕̬̉̾̈́̓p̵̛̅͛̇a̸͛̈́̈́͛ī̗͓̼̦̉̐̕n͎̝̬̬̄͑͝͝ ̘͈̰̱i̧̨̜͇s̲͖͕̣ ̶̳̳̠̱i̵̘͈̝ͅn̷̺̦̫͛̏̔̆͜s̸̱̩͎̰̒̓̽͠i̵̩̫̙͉͊͊̊̈́ń̮͙̳̤̇́̈i̬̟̗̹͆͑̕͘f̧̞̬̃̂̊̿͜i̸͆̃̾̾͊̃̈́̽͒̌͐́̆͋͗̓̾͐̃̄̑̕̚̕̚͝i̵c̴a̸nt. and then, well, i dunno. i guess i'll make you a fancy funeral, atleast i owe you that for destroying your plans...

now the next unfortunate maggot who will play this game shall destroy my plans of ruling HomeTown w̸i̶L̸L̵ ̸b̶e̵ ̴d̵E̵s̶t̷R̵o̸y̸E̵d̷, and not start from a clear table. do you maggots undertsand? Y̷̒o̵͝ü̶ ̶̎u̵͝n̸̿d̷́e̷͘r̶̈́e̵̎s̶̅t̵͆i̷̇m̶̈́ä̴́t̵̔é̶ ̸͌m̵̈ẙ̸ ̶͝p̵̆õ̵w̷̆e̸̓r̶͠I̷̜ ̶͚w̷̞ḭ̵l̸̺l̷̙ ̶̺c̵͎o̶͜ṇ̴s̷̹ų̴m̷̫e̶̠ ̵̘y̵̼o̵͇u̸̗̳̯̩r̸̺̙̩͜ ̴̡͇͇ͅv̵̩̝̙̘i̷͓̟͖ͅṟ̵̖̝̹g̶̝̮͙̮i̷̘͇̦ͅn̵͖͖̺̗ş̷̢̱̼.̴̠̫̻ͅ ̴͉͕̙͙D̶̩̻̭͙e̵̢̙͙͜a̷̮̦̳̖t̵̨̫͖̯h̴̘͉̜̺ ̸̩͖̹̮t̷̨͚̬͖o̸̢̘̗̰ ̸͈̻̩̻t̶͎̬͔̫h̵͖̖͜ͅe̸͈̜̪̩m̷̢̨̨̲̬͈̙̝̝̗̯̪͜ ̶̨̥̟͇̗̱̼͙͓̠̩͜ą̴̙̝͔̲̹̠͔̤͙̯̥͜l̵̰̤͇̩̗͖̳͚͇͍̠̫l̵̢͉̯̠̯̼͙͎͇͉͚͎.̴̡̨̞̹̘̲̮̮̲͍̤͍ ̵̨̠̙̜̳̞͕̭̦̞̺̹ͅḐ̶̧̜̼̭͓̠͙͔͚̲̪̦e̸̜͕̩̖̫̤̣̬̜̖͔̜a̷̫̯͖̤̦͍̖̭̠̹̬͜t̸̡̞̱͎̘̹̞̱̜̙͙̥͜h̸̢̲͓̹̫̫̤̱̪̮̟͓ ̸͈̗̭̖̲̹͍͍̰̼̹̟̦t̴̢̧̤̟̜̜͚̪̫̦̰͜o̴̢͎̬͔͍̟̙̤̣̤̲̗̪ ̵̥͔̬̗͉͔̦͕̹͉̘͙͎t̶̼̮͎̟̥̫̼͎̻̼̹̳H̴̨̧̠̜̯̭͍̯͍̼̩̦̣E̴̯͖̠̠͈͓͚͙̪̯̩̰ͅṃ̵̘̙͇̤̼̖̣̰͍ͅͅ ̷̲̰͓̫͍̼̼͖̪̻̣̱ą̵̯̘͉͕̹͓̥̫͙͍̤͜L̷̡̡̨̺̦͉͚̘̲̖̺̫ͅļ̵̨̻͓̩̹̙̬̙̺̠͜͜.̴̡̪͕̣̬̳̝̜̩̤̟͓̻ ̷̡̡͚̤̰̱͚̞̰̠͙̫͜n̶̨̧̧͎̮̗̼̗͖͈̠͍o̶̡̙̳̼͍͍̩̣̗͈̬̬ ̵̢̧̢̤̪̰͔̯̺͇̜̺͜o̸̧̺̦̝̺͖̫̠̠͇̝̖ņ̸̗̪̯̲̼̖͇̯͈̲͜e̵̺͕͍̖͓̳͖̘̜̮̬͜ ̴̡̯̗͕̠̖̙̪̱̥̙̟͜w̶͓̲͕̼͓͓̦̙̫̹̼ͅI̴̢̧̘̼̼͎͕̙̲̥̪͍̪l̸̡͔̯͓̟̩͚͇̺̫̼̮͙l̸̨̢͎͍͍̙̗͍͇̪̝̲ͅ ̵̠̱͙̗͓̟̳̲͍̹͖̭͇s̵̢̬̝̫̪̲̪̗̼̩̪̩u̴̢̫͕͓̞̗̳͍͈͚̬͜ŗ̶̰̣͍̻̹͓̩̤̫̟̲ͅv̷̨̤͕͕͈̘̟͓̰̞̘̳͜I̷̡̳̣̮̭̦̻̝̱͉͉̠̖v̸̨̪͍͖̥̬̩͉̬̖̠̺e̵̢̡̜̦̼̪̮̝̦͔̻̮ ̸̧̧̳̝̻͖̗͍̝̟̩͈̗͉̙̥̝͚̰͇͉͙̰̯͜ͅN͉͈͙̩͉̳̯Ǫ͎̦͉͓̪̻ ̻̭̺͍̖̝ͅO̧͔̠͓͉̦̝N̢͚͍͎̞̜̖Ḙ̥͈̰̫̖͜ ̗̮̺͔͔̹ͅT̨̗̼͈͎̠̭Ḩ̢͇̭͕͍̬E͙̝̬̺̣͖̜Y̼̯͉̗̫̩͕ ̡̟̞̳̗͜ͅW̲̫̟̭̫͍͉I̢̨͚̬͉̭͎L͇̱̙͉̺̲̖L̢̗͈̦̠̖̪ ͉̜̤̳̰͈͉A̡̮̩͇̪̘̝L̡̧̨̳̩͇͜Ḻ̹̠̗̲͍͜ ͍̜̟̤͉̤̼B̧̧̺̮̪̝̜U̱̙͈̹͖͚͍R̨̨̹̻͔̣̙N̞̣̘̣̰̹̱ ̩͙͈̝̝͕̭I̧̨̟̹̹͈͕N̢͕̮̗̼̙͜ ̡̯̱̞͉͍̞T͙̫̙̯̪̼͉H͔̟͖̠͙̣ͅĘ͉͙̳̩̺͜ ̡̯̩͕̥͇̯E̗͚͙̙̹̤̹T͙͉͖͍̺̗̳E͕͍͇̟̱͔̹R̘̜̞̞̟̤͜N̨̝̙̮̝͔͈A̢̤̳͖̻̮̠L̫͕̩̳̗̳͚ ̲̝̦̥̰̦̱F̡͙̲̤̝̮͜I̡̜̫̲̬̬͜R̼̫̦̥̜̞̜Ȩ̰̜̝̜̫͜Ș̨̥̖͖̪̟ ̧̖̹̮͖͙ͅT̪͉̜̯͈̰ͅH̯̹̯̭̺̬͜A̞̼͍̗̦̦͜Ṯ̦̟̭̜̫̪ ̨̹̰̲̟͚̖Ş̙̼͇̭̗͇C̟̺̮̲̻̳͜Ŗ̥̞̼̟̫̣E̢̢̼̘̜̖̗A͓̯̜͕̪̜̦M̨̜͎̞͎͓͍ ̢̞̳̟͈̤͎A̱̙̭͍̫͚̥G̡̧̭̠̜͇ͅO̲̲̭̥̗͇ͅN͍̩̝̺̟̮͖Y̝̰͎̣͎͉̹ ̥̭͜T͑̇̍͐H͗̒͌̅Ř̛̀̅O͂̉̽̄U̎͋̔̋G̾̑͌̍H̛̔̽̈Ơ͂̊̕U͑͊̄̇T̍̈́͐̍ ̽̈͌͊T̑̾̊̋H̅̂̒̆Ĕ͛́͐ ͆̐̋͠R̅̔̃̓E̛̔̿̓A̛͛̋̈́L̉́͛͝M̄́̈̒S̎̀͌͝ ̾͑̆̀Ỏ͛̈́̓F̀̂̏̅ ̈̐̏̉M̈́͑̀̕Ầ̚͠D̛̀̎̀N͑̈̽̿E̒̽̑̋S͗͂̂͒S͌̾̾͠ ̍̄̚̚T̍̓̓͝H͋͗͑̚Ė͛̓̕Y̓̃̌̈́ ̔̑̂͌Ẁ͒̒̎I̐͂͒͠L̍͗̿͊L͋̊̃͝ ̈́̾͒̄F̄͌͗̆I͛̅͛̐N̽͂̽̈D̂̅̆̍ ̄̎̏̿Y̅̋̌̚Ờ̔͘Ű̎̒̾ ̓͑̒̕Ȃ͊͋͠N͂̿̋͝D̆̏͊̾ ͑̌͑̕E̓̈́̍̈́Ȧ͂̒̿T̈́̽̏͆ ̈̽̃̕Y̓̉̑̈́O̒͑̌͊U͂̒̏͘R̿̓̀͠ ̐͒̎͝S̅̿͗͊Ǒ͒͌̂U͂͗͌͛L̂͒̽̽ ̋͊̅͑L̛̿͒͌Ȉ͗̾͋K̀̋̄͘E͒̌͂͝ ̃͐͊̒T͛̂̂̈́Ȟ̽̈́̏E͂̈́͗̂ ̀͂͑̕D́̎̍͠E͒̈́̾̈́M̊̔̔͐Ö́̑̊̔N̔͛̕̚S͋͋͝͝ ̆̒̿͝T̅͑̿̓H̋̃̔̓Á̆͊͠T͂̊̂͗ ̿̃̆̇H̓̇̑͘Ȃ̋̕͝Ȗ͛̅̿N͊̅͒͝T̈͛͊̽ ͆̿̽̃T̒̀̓̑H́̀̍͘Ȅ͒̽͝ ̂͒̀͠Ŏ̋́͑T̄̾̓̀H̓̑̋̔Ȇ̇͗̚R͊͊̇̕W̔̑̒̈́Ơ̔̉̀R͗̂̂̊L̉̋̏͝D̐͆͆̿ ̓̎̓̈́̈́̎̚ ̋̑̈́͆̍̉̕ ͗̈́̄̆͋̔̓ ̏̊͋̀̓͑͝ ̽͛͐́̅̅͝ ̐̓͛̊̓̐͝ ́̌͌̓̔̌͝ ̑͋̅̿̃̅͝ ̂̓̀͐̎̕͠ ̉̒͆̈̔̽̚ ̏́͊͒̃̐̐ ̒͑͛̂̋̒̕ ̄̇̈́̓́̋̌ ̀͒̂̔̐̀́ ̉̉̏͑̕͘͝ ̈́͆̒̑̀͂̓ ̉̀̔͂͛͂͘ ̓̏̈́̊͌̀̂ ̛̐̐̆̅̚͝ ̛̆́͆͌̾̑ ͐͑̈́̌̈́̈͘ ̎͛̓̽̈̐̈́ ̛̈́̔̌̆̐̚ ͆̽̽̒̑̒̚ ̄̌́̇̿̕͠ ̎͋́̐͌̑̕ ͌̽̌́̃̑͑ ̉̂͛̓̅̽́ ̉̿͆͐̀͝͝ ̍́͒̐͗̀̑ ̛̊̓̔̅̑̚ ̋̍̒͌̀̍͘ ͑͆̎̊͂̎͠ ͂̓̈́̋̇͊ ̀͆͊̇͗̔͠ ̎̉̏̈́͘͠͝ ͊͗͑͐͆͒̚ ͑̌̄̍̎̕͝ ̾̉̎͒̉͋͝ ̆̎̉̈́̈́̍̚ ̍̌̈́̓̈́͝͝ ̽̉͛͌͛́͊

Mind Zeta consumes the 40 year old guys like popcorn ỵ̶͓e̷͈͚s̸̞̭ ̴͔͙g̵͎͍i̴̘̼v̷̹̖e̶͓̫ ̷̼̙m̵̟̪e̷̥̼ ̴͎̪m̶̱̭o̴̯͕r̸̬ͅe̴̠̠ and uses the console to release an army of bots, all charging forth f̸͖̩r̷͍̼ǫ̷̫m̸̝͈ ̴̥̗t̵̬̤h̶͇̦ḙ̷̣ ̸͔̠r̶͓̝e̸̤̯a̴͈͎l̶͚͜m̷̳͔s̴̙̝ ̸̜͔o̸͈̥f̴̫̳ ̵̺̟W̶͇͈i̵̘̬n̷̡͖t̸̻̘e̸͈̬r̵̩͉C̸͙̯r̷̖̜e̶͔̝s̴̞̰t̴͈̦ to destroy the opposition. I step into my new obsidian castle to claim my throne as king of all I see.

How tho? Even tho your zeta maggot might be unkillable, you arent. If the plan went like it was supposed to, you should be dead at that time.

(08-24-2017, 04:44 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: How tho? Even tho your zeta maggot might be unkillable, you arent. If the plan went like it was supposed to, you should be dead at that time.
A penguin cannot drown in a basement. It takes roughly 15 minutes to peck the hinges out, and a penguin can hold it's breath for over 20 easily. I escape the basement and continue my plan.

(08-24-2017, 08:38 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-24-2017, 04:44 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: How tho? Even tho your zeta maggot might be unkillable, you arent. If the plan went like it was supposed to, you should be dead at that time.
A penguin cannot drown in a basement. It takes roughly 15 minutes to peck the hinges out, and a penguin can hold it's breath for over 20 easily. I escape the basement and continue my plan.

Damn! Always one step ahead... i have to try something else... give me some time to think

Aight so, I guess I better put the build to use

After the mad robots start appearing on the radar, HT Vanguard sets it's course and starts heating the rail weapons.
It cruises across hometown through spawn, past villages being ravaged by penguins robots and whenever the ship comes across any robot transport carriers they are instantly vaporised by the rail guns, after dipping through the oceans, soaring through the mountain ranges the Helicarrier climbs in altitude after penguins huge fortress comes into view. Hovering at 20 thousand feet I power up the redstone core, a small command block hidden within the core draws power from the console too, but unknowingly it alerts the Mind Zeta of the new source of energy being drawn.

The port side weapons flare up, penguins obsidian castle rocks under the blasts, but the obsidian is just too strong for now.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

how bout we just nuke penguini
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(08-25-2017, 04:31 PM)Sky Wrote: Aight so, I guess I better put the build to use

After the mad robots start appearing on the radar, HT Vanguard sets it's course and starts heating the rail weapons.
It cruises across hometown through spawn, past villages being ravaged by penguins robots and whenever the ship  comes across any robot transport carriers they are instantly vaporised  by the rail guns, after dipping through the oceans, soaring through the mountain ranges the Helicarrier climbs in altitude after penguins huge fortress comes into view.  Hovering at 20 thousand feet I power up the redstone core, a small command block hidden within the core draws power from the console too, but unknowingly it alerts the M̸̌̅̐̆̅̈́͐̄̀̐͋̀̿̑̓̑̃̋̍̉̒͂̓̒͋̇́̀͒̅͐̈́͆͐͗̕̚̕͘͝͝͝͠ï̵͊̈́̽̆͑͂̇̈́̈͛͊̋̌̂̄͂͌̈͌͒͆̾̀͂͐̋̓̿͐͌̽̎̋͑̽̓̈́̀̌̓͑͘͘̕͝͠͠͠͝n̸̆͛̄̋̿̏̈́̾̑́͊̾͋̀̽̋̊͑̍̑̓͑̓̋̏̓̍͛͆̕̕͝͠͝d̸̏̐̓̂͌̊̍̃͛̓̽̊̒̈́̓̌̑̓͂͐̑̀̂͗̂̋̏̈́̒͋̉̽͆͗̑͊͗͛̈́̚̚͝͝͝͝ ̵̛̛̛̽̑͋̀͒̍͋̂̎͂͆̒̽̉̑̾͐̍͑̈́̍̊̇̀͆̉̿̌̒͊̿̋͐͂̉̇̓̒̌̔̂͗̽̕͝͝͝͝͝Z̶̛̋̄͆̅͊̍̀̐͊̑̂̓̔̉̽̂̾̓̀̀̿̔̐̃̐͘̚͝͝͝ẽ̴̛́̋̏͒́͑͒̅͊̀̓̀̑̉͂̿̌̓̾̾̍͂̒̈́̔̾͒̀̄̆̎͒̏͛̂̏̐͗̾́̾̽̈́̽̉̕͠t̴̛̉̍͌̾̍̀̊́̈͌̒̏̏̑͆͋̒́̄͆͋͊̇͂͛͐̒̅̇̄̑͆̎̈̑͊̏̽̕͘̚͘͝ȁ̷̈́̌͊͒̊̂̆͊͑́̈̏̋͛͐̈́̈̔̑̉͋̚̕͝͝͝͠͠͝ of the new source of energy being drawn.

The port side weapons flare up, penguins obsidian castle rocks under the blasts, but the obsidian is just too strong for now.

The energy source is quickly targeted and the number matrix of the world file is edited to remove it from existence. More people are sacrificed to Mind Zeta.