Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: BladesOnly

Reason for your ban: Suspected X-ray

Who banned you: [b]Grimm_Wolfe[/b]

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly, I was not x-raying because I have been playing this game for 3+ years, and I have never had this problem on any other server. I have even played on the old Hometown server with my good friend dewman45. I thoroughly enjoy this game, but playing this game for 3 years if not more, you get bored with the old way i. e. mining for diamonds at level 12 digging horizontally 50+ block then mining every other one since you have already seen both sides of that block. So i decided to use a new way, the n00b way, and randomly go and mine as i pleased. Which i fully understand how this may have appeared to look like x-ray due to that fact that i have been an admin before, but as i have said previously i wanted to change my game style.

Why do you want to come back:
I feel i should be able to come back because I was unable to defend myself and give logical reasoning as to my situation to clear the matter and the fact that i was immediately IP banned. Also, i feel that this is a great community of players because today i had asked if anyone had a rose bush so i could automate red dye production for a project, Ryaz (I think that's who it was, can't remember the name) gave me about 5-6 stacks of rose bushes. As for repairing the damage that has been done, there is nothing i can do except for if you wanted to remove everything that i have earned and make me start anew, which i would have no problem doing. I just hope you all can accept my humble apology.

I'm really sorry for the confusion to  Grimm_Wolfe.

(08-26-2017, 05:07 AM)BladesOnly Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: BladesOnly

Reason for your ban: Suspected X-ray

Who banned you: [b]Grimm_Wolfe[/b]

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly, I was not x-raying because I have been playing this game for 3+ years, and I have never had this problem on any other server. I have even played on the old Hometown server with my good friend dewman45. I thoroughly enjoy this game, but playing this game for 3 years if not more, you get bored with the old way i. e. mining for diamonds at level 12 digging horizontally 50+ block then mining every other one since you have already seen both sides of that block. So i decided to use a new way, the n00b way, and randomly go and mine as i pleased. Which i fully understand how this may have appeared to look like x-ray due to that fact that i have been an admin before, but as i have said previously i wanted to change my game style.

Why do you want to come back:
I feel i should be able to come back because I was unable to defend myself and give logical reasoning as to my situation to clear the matter and the fact that i was immediately IP banned. Also, i feel that this is a great community of players because today i had asked if anyone had a rose bush so i could automate red dye production for a project, Ryaz (I think that's who it was, can't remember the name) gave me about 5-6 stacks of rose bushes. As for repairing the damage that has been done, there is nothing i can do except for if you wanted to remove everything that i have earned and make me start anew, which i would have no problem doing. I just hope you all can accept my humble apology.

I'm really sorry for the confusion to  Grimm_Wolfe.

A ) "suspected x-raying" is not the reason in your ban message, it just says "x-raying".

B ) Trying to play this off as "I mine randomly, the [Admin] was confused" is a very bad strategy.

C ) Here's my evidence: http://imgur.com/a/BI4bA

[Image: GT7RxD5.png]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook