Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SGC_SoulzZ

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: ShiSuan

Why should you be unbanned: So let me tell the story, I'm not gonna lie that i didn't use a x-ray texture pack because i did use one for a couple of minutes. Later that day i went back online and i went back mining but this time without that texture pack on cause i didn't want to play it that way anymore it was to 'easy' and less fun. So i started mining down then again straight and down and right and left and then i got banned. But once i said that to my friend he said they probs banned me because i mined so weird. At the point i got banned i didn't use it but to he honest earlyer that day i used it a couple minutes.

Why do you want to come back: First of all because my friends playing on it, and this server is small but it's weird but it got something hypixel, prime doesn't have, a feeling i didn't have it small but everyone who is on it is extremely friendly and kind and it's just fun to play with everyone and my friend build stuff making some money on it.
(Sorry for my kinda bad spelling i'm not English)
Thanks in Advance!

YES PLEASE BRING MY FRIEND BACK

Please don't post on others appeals unless you've had involvement in the incident.

Thanks

Unfortunately the same goes for you Duck. Staff members only.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Can i get a ban appeal, I got really mad when I got told my iron pheonix wont work

SGC_SoulzZ I will unban but you will loose all your diamonds and all your money

i was banned on SMP
my username is kudleskraft
shisuan banned me
i got banned for getting mad when my farm wont work
i really love this server
please unban me.

KuddlesKraft, last warning.

[Image: az7odza.png]
[Image: ipxZalA.png]
- KatNip

(08-27-2017, 05:18 AM)shisuan Wrote: SGC_SoulzZ  I will unban but you will loose all your diamonds and all your money
Thank you for giving me a second chance!