• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - Renaissance02
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Renaissance02

Reason for your ban: Toxic Chat

Who banned you: I don't remember, ban text does not say...

Why should you be unbanned: Ok so this ban occurred about a year ago. Since then I have learned from my past mistakes. I was banned for being rude to staff members. I am truly sorry and this will never happen again. I am a friendly person and the attitude that had befallen me that day was unacceptable. I totally understand why I was banned and I fully apologize for my misguided actions. I will respect all players in the future. Please forgive me for my actions. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoyed hometown and now that I have had a little break I feel more than ready to come back and join the server with my friends. I really enjoyed it. more than any other server. I love the community and want to be a part of it again. I understand that staff members are extremely hard working and deserve respect and not the hate that I gave them in the past. I promise to never do anything of the sort again. 

Thank you for reading, sorry for taking so long,

Renaissance02

BTW, its an ip ban just so you know

The account Chara1253 was banned on the IP for hacking 10 months ago. I will unban you however if you break the rules it may lead to a permanent ban. Welcome back to hometown.
- KatNip

Yeah chara is my other account. I used to hack on it which was a very poor choice. I removed it since it caused severe lag and was a terrible and unfair choice. I promise I will never hack ever again.Could you lift the ip ban or no? .... My brother also would like to play.

I have removed the ip ban already
- KatNip

Thanks!