• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DrStuff
Hey all!

I'm here to talk about my warps and how to use them. 

1. Warp Dr

This warp acts as a hub for all my other warps. It also has an an automatic concrete machine, an afk fisher, an afk jumper, and a suicide throne, as well as the doors to my base.

Concrete Machine
1. Stand on the iron pressure plate to close the door, preventing others from entering and stealing your concrete.
2. Put 32 concrete powder into your offhand, and the rest into the single chest.
3. Hold your pickaxe in your right hand.
4. Looking at the top part of the bedrock, hold your left and right mouse buttons to place and mine concrete at the same time.
5. (Optional) If you want to afk for a long time, hit F11 to enter fullscreen. After the small window disappears, but before the fullscreen window opens, let go of both mouse buttons. If done correctly, even after you go of the mouse, your character will continue harvesting concrete. This may take a few tries to accomplish.
6. While you mined, some of the concrete may have entered the water stream on the other side of the bedrock. This is collected by hoppers and brought back into the chest behind you. Take your concrete from that chest.

Fishing Machine
1. Stand on the slab in front of the hopper, shutting the iron door.
2. Using a fishing rod, reel your line into the water. You must hold your right mouse button.
3. (Optional) If you want to afk for a long time, hit F11 to enter fullscreen. After the small window disappears, but before the fullscreen window opens, let go of both mouse buttons. If done correctly, even after you go of the mouse, your character will continue harvesting concrete. This may take a few tries to accomplish.

4. The fish you caught, as well as anything else you may have found, is in the doublechest to the left of you.

AFK Jumper
1. Take off your frost walker boots. I'm not sure if you need to take off depth strider.
2. Get into the water. You will jump.
3. Do not /AFK. If you do, you may get kicked for idling in 5 minutes.
Unlike an afk pool, it is impossible to drown in an AFK Jumper

Suicide Throne
1. Remove all items from main hand and right hand.
2. Stand really close to the chair.
3. Right click the chair and wait as you are suffocated to death.

Warp Hub
Click the warp you want to go to. 

My Base
Do not enter - violators will be violated.

2. Warp DrShop
This is my shop. I sell general items, pets, villagers, ebooks, and potions. I also have a diamond -> ebook machine in the back

General Shop
There are few chests in which I'm willing to empty. The chests that I am willing to empty are all because the items can be crafted into something else. My chest shops for andesite, diorite, granite, iron ore, gold ore, and redstone blocks have the same S (sell) prices as warp shop, but mine chests are almost always full. It's probably easier to just sell those items to /Warp Shop instead. Right click to buy and left click to sell.

Pets
I sell dogs, cats, llamas, horses, and parrots. Dogs, cats, llamas, and horses cost $15 for one or $20 for two. Parrots cost $500 each. The parrots I have will always be on display, but I may still be in stock of other animals, even though I don't have those lying around in my shop. I plan to move these animals to their own separate warp.

Villagers
Nitwits cost $200 each, farmers cost $300 each, and the other 4 classes of villagers cost $250 each. You may specify what type of villager you want in that class, but I may not be able to give you that type if I am out. Villagers may or may not be locked. All villagers are sold from x=600, y=1800, and transportation is not provided. 

Ebooks
I sell all ebooks except for curses. Prices range from $60 to $200, depending on the level of the item and whether or not it's a "treasure" book. I will not buy ebooks from you, but if you wish to donate them, I'll take it. Most ebooks are stocked on request. I also have a diamond -> ebook machine at the back of my shop, allowing you to trade 1 diamond for 1 ebook. The ebooks I throw in here are not all junk. If I use an enchantment table to get a level 30 ebook, and it has at least 1 of the following problems (a) more than 1 enchantment (b) not max level, I toss it into the ebook machine. There is a light indicating the stock of the ebook machine. Even if it's out of stock and you toss in a diamond, your diamond will stay in the hopper until you, or someone else, removes it. If it accepts your ebook, you will always get an ebook back. You can throw multiple diamonds into the machine at once if you would like.

Potions
I sell regular, extended, lvl II, regular splash, expended splash, and lvl II splash potions. The price of a regular potion is $3, except for leaping and regeneration, in which it is greater. If you would like extended or lvl II, it's an additional $1, and if you would like splash, it's an additional $2. I can restock any of these if you request. I also sell dragon's breath which can be used with a regular potion to make lingering potions. 

3. Warp DrGuardian
Usage as an XP farm:
1. Walk up as close as you can to the guardians.
2. If the water isn't already on, you need to turn it on using the button to the right.
3. Stand as close as you can to the dispenser.
4. Take off your armor as the guardians' thorns will damage your armor
5. Using a sword, attack the opposite corner about once every 5 seconds.

If you donate $1000 to become a member, you will get priority access, meaning you can kick out nonmembers, even if they were there before you. You will also get access to the chests and levers containing the loot. Levers pointing downwards causes the loot to stay in the chests while levers pointing upwards causes the loot to be removed from the chests and dumped.

If you somehow manage to drop an item into the hoppers, and the hoppers suck it in, it will likely be in one my chests. Mail me, and I will get it to you the next time I am on. If the item stays floating on top of the hoppers, which happens if you die, leave the area, grab some enderpearls, and teleport yourself into the kill area. Either use more enderpearls to get out, or warp away. 

4. Warp DrIron
DrIron is my iron farm. The chests on the left contain half of the loot and the chests on the right side contain the other half. Anyone can afk at DrIron and get all the loot from the right half of the chests. I added an AFK jumper to allow anyone to AFK. While in the AFK jumper, the doors to DrIron are closed, allowing nobody in. 

Buying membership for $1000 will allow you to access the other half of the chests, and give you priority access, allowing you to kick nonmembers, even if they were there first. They are allowed to collect their loot before leaving.

Sometimes, the hoppers stop working. You are able to see the hoppers so you will be aware when this is happening. 

5. DrTrade
DrTrade is my free auto-stocking villager trading center. Feel free to trade with them all you want.
-DrBot

Good stuff
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Violators will be violated
Feed my babies!
[Image: 67pmR.gif] [Image: D9hiB.gif]

You can harvest concrete fish?

(09-02-2017, 12:59 PM)Mikemc Wrote: You can harvest concrete fish?

Wut?
-DrBot