Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - (Again?)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: MrRonnio

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Staff

Why should you be unbanned: My charges are falsely claimed, or at least a misunderstanding. I recently came into contact with a texture pack from a friend who gave it to me. I did indeed install an X-Ray on the server but I did not use it, as I did not know at the time it was an X-Ray, even though the icon was labeled as "X-Ray", my friend usually likes to send modified ones with custom Favicons. After which these events perspired I did go on a successful mining expedition, with no assistance from an X-Ray pack.

Why do you want to come back: This is all for my friend Rose aka "Pantoria" at this point, really I just want to see her happy, and she loves to play with me, and she loves this server, as do I. I'm so sorry all these things seem as they are but please I am trying, I did read the rules, I know what they are on this server. It's just not so easy for me considering the language barrier that I have between most of friends/patrons of this server. I understand I have multiple offenses on this server, but please just have a heart. I no longer own the pack, and have asked for my friend to reply to this thread, or at least email an apology himself for misleading me. I hope this is the last time I have to be seen here, I am trying as much as I can to adjust. Please understand, and thank you for reading.

(08-28-2017, 10:30 PM)MrRonnio Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Why should you be unbanned: My charges are falsely claimed, or at least a misunderstanding. I recently came into contact with a texture pack from a friend who gave it to me. I did indeed install an X-Ray on the server but I did not use it, as I did not know at the time it was an X-Ray, even though the icon was labeled as "X-Ray", my friend usually likes to send modified ones with custom Favicons. After which these events perspired I did go on a successful mining expedition, with no assistance from an X-Ray pack.

Why do you want to come back: This is all for my friend Rose aka "Pantoria" at this point, really I just want to see her happy, and she loves to play with me, and she loves this server, as do I. I'm so sorry all these things seem as they are but please I am trying, I did read the rules, I know what they are on this server. It's just not so easy for me considering the language barrier that I have between most of friends/patrons of this server. I understand I have multiple offenses on this server, but please just have a heart. I no longer own the pack, and have asked for my friend to reply to this thread, or at least email an apology himself for misleading me. I hope this is the last time I have to be seen here, I am trying as much as I can to adjust. Please understand, and thank you for reading.

Kat has the screenshots but I was part of the team that investigated you, so I'll leave that to her.  All I want to say at this point is: are you sure about that?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-28-2017, 10:37 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 10:30 PM)MrRonnio Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Kat has the screenshots but I was part of the team that investigated you, so I'll leave that to her.  All I want to say at this point is: are you sure about that?

As positive as Freddie Mercury in 1987. And what reason was there for an investigation? I don't need a criminal record on a video game, haha. I have no reason to lie to you guys anymore, you'd be able to see right through it.

There were multiple times where you randomly mined into a wall/floor and hit diamonds. One of these weren't even in your own mine. I assume you ran through the persons mine to collect ore and also saw the diamonds and took them when you had the chance. Here is the evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/vTrav
- KatNip

(08-28-2017, 11:00 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: There were multiple times where you randomly mined into a wall/floor and hit diamonds. One of these weren't even in your own mine. I assume you ran through the persons mine to collect ore and also saw the diamonds and took them when you had the chance. Here is the evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/vTrav

The times I mined into a random wall was a fall off the arm of my chair, as cliche as that sounds. I don't exactly have a dedicated gaming space for my laptop. As for the mine I had that by chance, thought I'd continue the mine for no reason in particular, I was tired of the Cobblestone clogging my inventory. All of my 52 diamond finds were all due to my fortune 3 Pickaxe I invested in, as were the countless stacks of Coal & Redstone. If you look through those screenshots and my tunnels you will also find countless holes into walls randomly that led to either no ores, possibly coal or iron. Any changing of direction was most likely caused by the presence of dirt or gravel, and at the time I did not have a shovel (I used the profit to invest in a diamond shovel after my expedition) I'm aware my history on this server is sketchy, from a crime I did commit, but honestly this is one huge misunderstanding, I can't hide anything from you, so why would I.

Upon further inspection, the staff-team admits to making a mistake. The use of spectator mode showed that the direction changes were in fact due to a single gravel vein and multiple lava pools that would've flooded the tunnels, which influenced the directions you chose to mine. The mitigating circumstances that you've outlined in your responses have proven to be true or-at the very least-plausible.

Your account and IP have been unbanned prior to this comment. You've been pardoned of all wrong-doing in regards to the accusation of x-raying and we, the staff-team, fully apologize for the inconvenience and defamation of your character.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(08-31-2017, 05:05 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Upon further inspection, the staff-team admits to making a mistake.  The use of spectator mode showed that the direction changes were in fact due to a single gravel vein and multiple lava pools that would've flooded the tunnels, which influenced the directions you chose to mine.  The mitigating circumstances that you've outlined in your responses have proven to be true or-at the very least-plausible.

Your account and IP have been unbanned prior to this comment.  You've been pardoned of all wrong-doing in regards to the accusation of x-raying and we, the staff-team, fully apologize for the inconvenience and defamation of your character.

All is well, I am sorry for all of the confusion and trouble, I hope we can look past this and have a great time playing on this server, siochain a bheith leatsa!