• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "Hacking"
Okay wtf, I really dont know what happend but let me just tell you this I do not hack! I dont have ever hacked, I dont even know how I was just playing LMS and I 2 shot everybody, I dont know how this happend! I swear and DK dont say "No appeal"  because I am innocent! I swear I havent done anything.
Hereby the appeal:
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: MartijnGamez

Reason for your ban: "HACKING" 

Who banned you: DK_

Why should you be unbanned: Because I 9000% didnt hack. I was just logging on to beat Ara on a game of LMS and than I started to play with other people, and all of the sudden I started 2 shotting I thought that something changed in The game so I checked the stick if it had sharpness but it didnt so I dont know what happend! I really DIDNT HACK! Dont say do not appeal because I really DID NOT HACK. Here have some screenshots of my latest minecraft 

http://imgur.com/a/dQFDj

Why do you want to come back: Because I did nothing, why would I hack I have everything on the server. And DK maybe you hate me but I do not hack never! Even if I did I would never do it on hometown i have been playing for 1.5 YEARS I DONT HACK!

B.T.W I do not hack DK I really dont know why this happend It must been a glitch, think about this: First I say to array battle me, yeah if i would hack it would be really smart to battle an admin, than i am playing with other people sure I would hack no DK. I do not hack,

Martijn, I played LMS with you, Flydude22, and Andreasdb earlier today. You got all sorts of upset when you were the first one to die. We had ganged up on you first. We played more games with you after. Then you logged off the game. When you came back, you wanted to play LMS with me again but I was busy, so you had to play with other people. I looked at chat and noticed there were multiple people claiming you are cheating and killing them with two hits of a stick. That's impossible without hacks. It takes a LOT more than two hits to kill someone (As mentioned before I was literally playing that same game with you and others earlier). DK and I went to confirm the accusations. We vanished and watched you do it, and he banned you. Unless you have another way to explain this unfair advantage on the other players, we are quite inclined to believe you were hacking.

Aray, I know this happend, but even if I am mad why would I 1) Challenge you for a that you believe "Hacking" battle, It would be stupid to hack with an admin, second of all I dont even know how to hack, and 3rd of all I was lagging! Please, believe me I really did not hack! I swear on my dead mother on my fucking SORTING system I did not hacK!

I can prove everything, I did not hack DK and Ara, I swear on everything, give me one good reason why I would do that, I only use optifine as a mod and that is all. Because I was "upset" is not a reason to hack because first I didnt even want to play with players but with you, I beat you in the first game, after I was upset after LMS we started doing other games and I didnt rage anymore but "raging" is NOT hacking! I swear on my dead mothers grave that I did not hack!