• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Disclaimer before this appeal starts, any names have been wiped out to prevent any more trouble on the server. I will not share those names except with staff members.

Hello Hometowners! This is my final and last ban appeal I will make for this server, because I will not get banned anymore. This appeal is for something I have not done and I am here to say sorry and prove my innocence and appeal for an unban. Enjoy this appeal because it is not gonna be a short appeal. 

Basic Information

On which server are you banned? Survival Multiplayer, The main server of Hometown.
Who banned you? Aray & DK (DK Banned me)
Why were you banned? I was banned for "Hacking" and as Aray calls it "PvP Slay" (I don't even knew it so I googled it)

The appeal

Why should you be unbanned?
Okay, I am going to exactly tell you what happend, in detail with everything I can prove.
Today (9th of Febuari 2016) I was playing Last Man Standing (LMS) with Arayvek, Flydude22, Andreas and me. Me and aray were having fun I challenged aray with beating me in LMS, which before we started playing we had loads of fun with some skeletons and lightning. So I decided lets play a game of LMS, we started and this game went as normal, I didn't 2-shot everyone (Which happend the second time) and everything went as it had to go. But I got a little bit annoyed because Hidden was interrupting my game with Aray, so I left the game. This made me annoyed for a little while but when we started playing Paintball and Infected it was back to normal. I had to go because I had to eat with my family (Yeah, that is still a thing.) Later I came back on to battle Aray again, nothing changed I still had the same client (Optifine 1.8.9) and I started challenging Aray for another game of LMS. She was busy building 

[19:33:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> Arayvek

[19:33:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> Fite me -> Referring to another game of LMS because I lost.
[19:33:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Rookie] HIDDEN >> help
[19:33:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP3] HIDDEN >> with what?
[19:33:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] HIDDEN >> Lol username spam
[19:33:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin] Saiyavek >> Im busy building lol

So Mumsan19 and HorseSonya joined the game and I said lets play a game of LMS, so I tp'd to the minigame world and I joined LMS, again Flydude22 and some other players joined the game. We started playing the game and something weired started to happen. I killed people with 2 hits. At first I thought it was because they had low health and I killed them, but later I killed someone who just respawned and I was like What is going on? So I checked the stick if it had sharpness on it or something, but no only Knockback II. (I am sorry, I am not gonna hide your usernames.) Some people said I was "hacking". And I was confused myself.

[19:48:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> Hang on

[19:48:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> wtf
[19:48:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> I keep getting hit once
[19:48:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> then instantly dying
[19:48:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP3] Kevin >> i swear marti is hacking
[19:48:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> I get hit once, Instant death
[19:48:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> Ikr wtf

[19:48:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> I keep 2 shotting everyone
[i]As you can see above here I am confused of what is happening.[/i]
[i][19:50:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> wtf
[/i]
[19:50:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> Marti

[19:50:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VIP2] Merlin >> gg
[i][19:50:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> Idk wtf[/i]
[i]I am still confused of why I am 2-shotting everyone.[/i]
And then it happend, I got banned.
[19:50:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> No!

[19:50:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> I swear
[19:50:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Expert] Sky >> 2 hits on me, then instant death
[19:50:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Experienced] BackToNormalMartiGamez >> I know wtf

As you can see I am really confused what is happening and I myself do not have an explaination of what happend, It must have been an bug or an glitch. I got banned by DK for hacking, which I really did not do. I can prove everything, I could even show you the client which I was playing with but Ara did not want to see it.

[20:51:21] Me: Okay, but If you call me now

[20:51:26] Me: I can still show you the original client
[20:51:31] Me: Even more prove I didn't hack
[20:52:57] Aray: that doesn't prove it though
[20:53:03] Me: Yes it does
[20:53:08] Me: Because I can show you everything
[20:53:13] Me: Just call me I can show you.
[20:53:49] Me: Just call me ok?
[20:54:15] Aray It doesn't prove it because there is no way to tell that you didn't have something and delete it

Why should you be unbanned?
Because I did nothing wrong, I did not hack on my favorite server, where I literally everything my little heart belongs. I did not hack, let me give you a few reasons why it would be dumb to hack for this thing
  1. Why would you challenge an admin, if you had hacks you should not challenge an admin because they clearly can see if you are hacking or not (Well not in this case though...)
  2. Why would you hack on your favorite server where you have everything you want and you do not need more
  3. You can not win anything with LMS so there is no reason for anyone to hack at minigames
  4. I do not even know how to hack
But there is more to this story, I said bad things to Flydude22 while the first game was going on, because he really annoyed me. I am sorry for this, I did not mean to insult you or call you names. I was stressed because I was battling Aray and he sort of interrupted me. I am sorry for what I did.
Again, I do not hack or ever have hacked any time in my life I did not hack at LMS and I honestly do not know how this glitch/bug happend. I do not use mods except optifine to give me an unfair advantage from other players. If anyone think I hacked it really must have been an bug or anything. I am again sorry if it looked like I did I also had some lagg but the 2-shots did not happen when I had lagg. Please forgive me I am innocent I did not do it. I love hometown as a great server I have been active for almost 1,5 years now and I wouldn't hack for (As aray said in my previous ban appeal) a simple annoying player, I have been annoyed enough and this wont solve it. I didn't even invite him to the game in the first place.

Thanks for reading and I hope to get a quick and good response. Thanks, again.

Okay Marti. This was a bit of a new situation for myself, and probably for DK as well. We looked at chat and saw a lot of confusion as to why you were two shotting people in LMS. We went invisible to see it and we immediately thought hacks were involved. We jumped the gun and banned you before considering that you were innocent, and for that I apologize. 

We've talked to the other staff members before giving the final verdict on your ban. There wasn't any evidence for a ban and there's nothing to rule out that lag actually was causing it. We believe you to be innocent and I've unbanned you. Welcome back to HomeTown, Marti. I do apologize for the wrongful ban. I hope that doesn't affect your opinion of the server. It won't happen again.

Thanks for the unban, again I would never hack on Hometown. Thanks for the unban. Any mistakes will be forgiven everyone makes mistakes. Thanks love Marti

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

I am sorry to bother but my IP is still banned. Could I be unbanned, thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Sorry, I forgot lol. It's done now though.