• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: brownthebrown

Reason for your ban: X-raying (Apparently)

Who banned you: Neopolitan_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I should be un-banned because I did not x-ray me and my friend we're mining and we found 13 and we shared it, After that eggrandall said that we are "xraying" and I said no we are not x-raying (He was jelaous because he stole some of the diamond) and I think he reported it to a admin, And the Wolfe comes and bans me, Which made no sence I also lost all my stuff because a creeper exploded to me, Which made me mad, This time I DID NOTHING WRONG and wolfe bans me.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I was building something with my friends and I was also making a shop which is really cool and I really enjoy! 

This time I did nothing and I get banned. Sad

(08-30-2017, 04:01 AM)brownthebrown Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: brownthebrown

Reason for your ban: X-raying (Apparently)

Who banned you: Neopolitan_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I should be un-banned because I did not x-ray me and my friend we're mining and we found 13 and we shared it, After that eggrandall said that we are "xraying" and I said no we are not x-raying (He was jelaous because he stole some of the diamond) and I think he reported it to a admin, And the Wolfe comes and bans me, Which made no sence I also lost all my stuff because a creeper exploded to me, Which made me mad, This time I DID NOTHING WRONG and wolfe bans me.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I was building something with my friends and I was also making a shop which is really cool and I really enjoy! 

This time I did nothing and I get banned. Sad

A ) no one reported you, the staff-team checks all the diamond ore logs daily and finds x-rayers through them.  Claiming eggrandall ratted on you only shows your character.

B ) here's my evidence: http://imgur.com/a/vsrax

You're just a griefer, an alt-abuser, a cheater, and a liar; you're should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourself.  Your appeal is denied on the grounds of repeated offenses and lying to the staff-team.  You used up all your chances.  Do not make any further appeal attempts or break any forum-rules, or you will be IP-banned.

[Image: 4UjH547.png?1]
Thanks for playing on HomeTownMC!~
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook