Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Nic_Lani

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Lilian/Star

Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i am honest and i know i will never do it again, since this is the best SMP server i have ever found. I really like it, my brother plays on it and a few of my friends. I admit to x-raying, i will not use x-ray again on the server. The reason i did it is i wanted a head start, because i knew that everyone on the server probably had about a million times my money and i knew it would take a few months to get to where most people were. I planned to get a bit of money, than to stop and play like everyone else. All i really wanted was a head start, i really like all the staff and mods on the server, they are all funny and nice to everyone. I fully understand why Lilian/Star banned me, it was my fault and i shouldn't have done it.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because as i said i have a few friends on the server, my brother is on the server and all the staff are amazing at what they do. I am sorry to all of the community for doing because i know it is unfair and i wont do it again. I just really want to get back onto this server and play legitimately because its a great server and the best one i found.

I appreciate your honesty, but to be unbanned you will have to answer these three questions. I want you to give as detailed answers as possible. Please write a minimum of four sentences per question.

– Why is cheating typically not allowed on Minecraft servers?
– How does x-raying negatively affect the economy?
– How does x-raying negatively affect other players?

You will answer these questions to ensure us that you fully understand why xraying/cheating is bad. 

Evidence: 
https://imgur.com/a/lHTpL
xo

Cheating is typically not allowed on Minecraft servers because it gives the player/s an unfair advantage. Cheating can make you have things that other players worked for hours upon hours for. It also makes it so you can obtain things that other players cant so easily like full diamond armour, a nether star from killing the wither etc. Its not fair for other players as well because with x-ray you can see through walls, so you could maybe see someone coming to sneak attack you and get an advantage against them.

X-raying negatively effects the economy because someone could have tons of money and sell stuff for less. This would negatively effect the economy because there could be new tier player buying items for very cheap from the rich people who got their money from hacking. It also takes away the chance of any other players selling any items, because if the hackers are selling everything cheaply the normal players wont be able to sell anything since it will already be on for cheaper.

X-raying negatively effects other players because hackers money shoots up since they have been using x-ray to mine all the diamonds. X-raying also negatively effects other players because as i said before, it allows hackers to see through walls and see if their are enemies there. it will also make the hacker extremely rich and will be able to buy really expensive items that not many people could get without working their but off to get. Therefore i am truly sorry for what i have done and will never do it again.

My persuasive writing techniques from school finally coming in handy XDDD

Good enough, I see that you understand why it's bad to xray and I believe that you wont do the same mistake again.

If you get unbanned your balance will get reset to 0 and you will have to give all your diamonds/diamond items to a staffmember, that will burn the items.

Please wait for a mod+ to decide what they would like to do with your ban.
xo

You'll be unbanned, however as Lilian said, you'll need to give all diamonds/diamond items to any online staff member, and your balance will be reset to 0. Welcome back, but keep in mind, repeat rule breakers aren't tolerated here.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!