• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp smelter - A new free public smeltery
Hi everyone,

I've created a free public smeltery for all to use. It currently has 8 individual rooms (4 on each floor) for a maximum of 8 people to use at any one time. 

The fuel automatically refills and filters out buckets as I am choosing to use lava however I will be using some blaze rods when I have them.

All you need to do to use a room is use one or both chest minecarts at the end and when loaded, pull the lever. The machine will evenly distribute the contents into each of the 10 chests along each wall for a total of 20 items being smelted at a time. (Please remember to turn the lever off when they chests are empty)

For large smelting jobs I will allow you to use two rooms at a time. For these jobs each room has an afk jumper provided for use.

A full set of rules can be found at the warp but the most important ones are: don't take anything from the chests that do not belong to you and if you put something unsmeltable into the chest by accident and it clogs the furnaces, just send me a message to let me know.

Have a look and feel free to use it whenever you need it.

Any problems or if it's somehow out of fuel, let me know!

Images at the following link: https://imgur.com/a/WZngA

Catch you guys later,
Ste
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

Love it!!
xo

I like this

I enjoyed the cookies more tho
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!