Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alt Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Rydenn2

Reason for your ban: Stealing from an AFK farm

Who banned you: LilDivilian

Why should you be unbanned: my alt Rydenn2 was banned because of stealing from an afk farm. However there was no one there when I went into /warp Jellyiron. Upon seeing that my alt was banned, I whispered LilDivilian asking why, and that I was perfectly fine with returning the ingots. We talked about it and found out that I must have came into the afk farm when the other person had left to sell some ingots. We figured out that it was a misunderstanding, and LilDivilian said she would talk to someone to have me unbanned. Which is why I am here now on the forums. Star had told her that I needed to make an appeal. So here I am.

Upon logging into the server with my alt, I have agreed to destroy the iron ingots.

Why do you want to come back: I have been told by LilDivilian that it is okay for my main to keep playing on the server, however I would really like to have my alt on. I don't leave my computer on while im not playing in order to keep low on the wear and tear of the PC parts, so an alt comes in handy. Tongue

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

You'll be unbanned because it was a misunderstanding. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thank you so much Star. Smile

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

Yeah I am sorry it is basically impossible to put a safety system in place that will save people's ingots if they accidentally disconnect from the server.