• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Favourites
Harry potter
the hobbit
lord of the rings
a court of thorns and rosess
Journal 3 from gravity falls

Top 5 minecraft blocks
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

1.Glazed Pink Terracotta
2.Quarts block/pillar
3.Pink Wool
4.Oak block(planks and log)
5.Concrete
Top 5 Hobbies(I know I already did this, but I want someone else to answer it so we can all learn more about each other)
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

1)Fencing( haven’t done it in a while)
2) Creating stories
3)Watching military documentaries
4)Playing Videogames
5)Reading
Top 5 games ( video or board I’m not picky)

Those who hunt monsters should be careful lest they become monsters themselves-Fredrick Nietzche 

I'm gonna spice it up a lil and go board games:

1: Dominion. This is a card game where you build up your kingdom and try to own more land than your opponents. Best card based game i've played. It also has many expansions so you can play with different cards! I recommend the Prosperity expansion.
2: Carcassonne. This is a tile-placing game where you create cities and roads etc. to earn points. IT also has many expansions, each of which adds new features and rules. Playing a game with multiple expansions mixed in gets really fun because it looks like you're playing the most ridiculous and random board game ever lmao.
3: Chess. I had to. It's great.
4: Settlers of Catan. This is a game where you are colonising an island and collecting resources. You need to collect resources and trade with your opponents to try and expand your settlements and win.
5: Concept. This is a more abstract game where you try to represent an object, person, idea, or expression by placing coloured cubes on a large game board covered in pictures. The other players need to try and decipher what you're trying to represents by looking at the images.

Next up is top 5 drinks!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

rasberry soda
strawberry and banana milkshake
orange juice
milk
ice cold water

top 5 cars
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

1. Tesla
2. Porsche
3. Lamborghini
4. Audi
5. Camaro

Top 5 Songs

1) Wolfpack by Sabaton
2) Partners in Crime by Falling in Reverse
3)Shiroyama by Sabaton
4)Believer by Imagine Dragons
5) Red like Roses part 2 (RWBY Soundtrack)

Top 5 Pantheons

Those who hunt monsters should be careful lest they become monsters themselves-Fredrick Nietzche 

Top 5 Pantheons.

1. Islam
2. Judaism
3. Buddism
4. Christianity,
5. Hinduism,

Top 5. Animes
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I built this with my brother