• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great giveway of givewaysness
Another day, another way to get rid of money. Damn im stupid.

So for today, i have a special little giveway for you all. for the price being: a nether star, 32 diamonds nd a double chest of farm goodies! Participate by taking on the different tasks presented down belove. Have fun!

Ya'll know the drill, complete quest's down below to obtain free crap. But what kind of free crap, you ask? The harvest collection value pack! Celebrating the end of august, and the beginning of the fall, i have collected you a farmful of goodies! Carrols, wheat, all that kind of stuff you want! But in the secrets lies a secret gift of secretness... a secret nether star! And we all know, nether stars means beacons! Afterall, a giveway wouldnt be a giveway without some dias, too? 32 dias also waits for the lucky one! And now, ladies and gentlemen, go! For the tasks! The first one to send a screenshot of the completed task which was completed on HomeTown shall enter the giveway, and possibly be, the lucky one... good luck, and now, get there, collect some wheat! There shall be one task per day, be careful, and fast!

You are ugly, what are you doing here? Oh right, the task. Go for it.

The first task!

Wheat!  The majestic golden fields! Make a 15x15 wheat farm, and build fences around them! Wait for the wheat grow, or use bone meal! The first guy to complete the task and send a picture of it shall enter the giveway!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

done

https://imgur.com/9wLP3zL
[Image: tumblr_noczeq8jXn1t45pbyo1_500.gif]

(09-11-2017, 03:55 AM)TheNamesGames Wrote: Oh, that sucks. If you have an imgur account, get there, post it as private, and copy the link and send it here. Imgur is absolutely safe website, wont take long to log in.

i got

Then... possibly send the link before someone else sends a pic? We are on the clock, here.

Second task: cold cuts

As the winter approaches, its important to remember to protect your plants. Aquire a stack of bonemeal and 32 extra seeds. Using farms or already found bones/seeds isnt allowed.

(09-11-2017, 01:43 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: Then... possibly send the link before someone else sends a pic? We are on the clock, here.

i updated my old post so its there

Didnt see that. You are now participating in the giveway. There's gonna be 10 tasks.

third task: liquid of life

obtain 10 glass bottles and turn em into thick potions. fill up a cauldron and fill 3 water buckets.

4th task: melon mayhem

Obtain 10 melon blocks and 32 slices.

5th task: hasty takeoff

make 5 5x1 lines, and grow potatoes, wheat, carrots, beetroots and pumpkins, each on their seperate lines. put a line of water between eachother.

6th task: thanksgiving dinner

make 3 beetroot soups, 10 jacked potatoes, 7 bread and 1 mushroom stew.

Did the 6th task: https://imgur.com/a/aFiu7
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]