• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deedeedee's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: deedeedee

Reason for your ban: I logged on (about a year or more ago) once a week and spammed random stuff such as "I hate you all" and logged off. I also got forum banned from complaining about how I got banned.

Who banned you: Vilneas

Why should you be unbanned: I was a productive player before I stopped playing, always tried to help people and played a lot on the server. When I played I thought of most people as a friend and just messed with everyone, not thinking anyone would be offended of me saying "I hate you all." I am really sorry for that if I knew I was going to get banned I would have never spammed and disrespected staff on my old appeal. I will never do that again, I will respect staff and members of the community.

Why do you want to come back: I really want to talk to my old friends and play with them, I've had tons of memories on this server over years of playing with everyone. Other servers just don't compare to the quality of this one, with everyone being friendly, the non-existent lag, and the really nice staff its just an amazing place to play.

You've been unbanned as of the time this is posted. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!