• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I got banned by Geckorian 

I got banned for grief 

I understand stealing from other peoples property is bad, its rude, its no where near nice, but i wasn't trying to really do anything bad, I just got bored and started to mess around, I know i should have just gone off the computer but another friend of mine wanted me to play so i just messed around, I wont do it again, you know why because I learned my lesson, now i know i will get banned, i dont want to be banned. I do understand If you don't unban  me because it was just plane stupid of what I did. I dont really have any reason to believe that i should be unbanned because I understand what i did was wrong, I broke the rules and there are consequences. Also, this was my first time being banned for all 5 years i have been playing Minecraft I never gotten banned, then I decided to do something stupid. I am sorry for stealing, I wont do it again because I have learned my lesson. Im just hoping for a second chance on this server. If you do give me a second chance on this server, I promise I wont steal from  other people. I promise I wont break the rules again, But again I do understand if you decide to not unban me. But I hope you do decide to unban me so you can see that I will live up to my promises. Thank you for reading my appeal. 
                                                                                                        Sincerely JaxonRug

Please redo this appeal using the proper format: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

You went through a lot of effort to take petty things from my city...

**deep sigh** why the clay...

KC, please don't post on peoples ban appeals
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.