Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mudkipz177

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Me and a friend of mine were looking for a cool vanilla minecraft server to chill on. We came across hometown MC and it looked cool. Once we completed the quiz and spawned to a random location, we came across what looked like a village. We were not aware that it was someone';s house. I broke one block of wood off of the side of one of the houses, and when we finally realized that it was someone's unclaimed house, I moved to put it back. Before I could do so however, we were teleported to a jail cell. An admin by the name of Grimm_Wolfe came and rather aggressively accused us of griefing. We explained to him that we were brand new to the server and did not realize that it was someone's house. He would not listen however, and after five minutes of pretty much yelling at us and not listening to us at all, he just straight up banned us from the server. Had we known that it was someone's house, we would have not done what we did. the whole situation was blown out of proportion by the admin, me and my friend broke collectively one wood block and one piece of wheat. The admin did not listen to us at all, and made it seem like we destroyed the entire village.

Why do you want to come back: Your server looks like a lot of fun, plus I feel like this was an injustice on the admins part.

(09-18-2017, 09:05 AM)mudkipz177 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mudkipz177

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Me and a friend of mine were looking for a cool vanilla minecraft server to chill on. We came across hometown MC and it looked cool. Once we completed the quiz and spawned to a random location, we came across what looked like a village. We were not aware that it was someone';s house. I broke one block of wood off of the side of one of the houses, and when we finally realized that it was someone's unclaimed house, I moved to put it back. Before I could do so however, we were teleported to a jail cell. An admin by the name of Grimm_Wolfe came and rather aggressively accused us of griefing. We explained to him that we were brand new to the server and did not realize that it was someone's house. He would not listen however, and after five minutes of pretty much yelling at us and not listening to us at all, he just straight up banned us from the server. Had we known that it was someone's house, we would have not done what we did. the whole situation was blown out of proportion by the admin, me and my friend broke collectively one wood block and one piece of wheat. The admin did not listen to us at all, and made it seem like we destroyed the entire village.

Why do you want to come back: Your server looks like a lot of fun, plus I feel like this was an injustice on the admins part.

Here's why you're banned:

A )  No NPC village has sheep pens, homes without roofs, homes made of dirt, and are that small.  It should've been obvious.  You also removed a wooden block right beside a sign saying whose home it was.  

B )  It's not a question of accused, you did grief-I watched you both since you logged into the server.  You also broke into a pen and allowed some sheep to be killed by a wolf, let's not forget that.  Also-you're right-you both collectively damaged the build, which means Hovander's griefing is also your griefing.  The way I see it, you damaged a player's crops, home, and killed some of their sheep; and now you're trying to justify your damages by its amount.  Do you understand what that looks like?  Two new players griefing the first thing they saw, one's trying to mitigate their actions in a poor manner and is saying an [Admin] is at fault for banning two actively griefing players.  That is not a good image.  You need to work on that.

I'll be willing to unban you only if you understand the gravity of your actions and why they're bad.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook