Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Disrespect Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on : SMP

Minecraft name: Legendary_Martin

Reason for your ban : disrespect

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned : I should be unbanned because i didn't mean it really, i am sorry that i said what i said, and i want to apologize to the person i said it to. And i can promise i will not swear on anyone anymore. 

Why do you want to come back : I want to come back because this server is the only one i play minecraft for, so i would like to play again, with friends and with good people on the server. 

(09-20-2017, 03:18 AM)Legendary_Martin Wrote: Server you were banned on : SMP

Why should you be unbanned : I should be unbanned because i didn't do anything wrong , even if i said something i ment it in sacrasm. And i dont remember that i told anyone something bad last time i played on this server so i would like to be unbanned, because i really did nothing wrong.

Why do you want to come back : I want to come back because SMP is only one of few servers i play on , and its my favoritve survival server, when i saw that i got banned i was shocked because i had no idea how could i get banned.

[Image: RDmHPpW.png]

"2: Chat Etiquette – Punishment: Lv. 0 – 3 
  A.  Be respectful to others at all times.  General disrespect, racism, sexism, etc. towards any person, group, organization, or creed will not be tolerated.
  B.  Profanity is tolerated but not when directed at other people."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

The use of slurs is prohibited-even if used in jest-and a player reported you for it.  Please, redo your appeal.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-20-2017, 03:56 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 03:18 AM)Legendary_Martin Wrote: Server you were banned on : SMP

Why should you be unbanned : I should be unbanned because i didn't do anything wrong , even if i said something i ment it in sacrasm. And i dont remember that i told anyone something bad last time i played on this server so i would like to be unbanned, because i really did nothing wrong.

Why do you want to come back : I want to come back because SMP is only one of few servers i play on , and its my favoritve survival server, when i saw that i got banned i was shocked because i had no idea how could i get banned.

[Image: RDmHPpW.png]

"2: Chat Etiquette – Punishment: Lv. 0 – 3 
  A.  Be respectful to others at all times.  General disrespect, racism, sexism, etc. towards any person, group, organization, or creed will not be tolerated.
  B.  Profanity is tolerated but not when directed at other people."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

The use of slurs is prohibited-even if used in jest-and a player reported you for it.  Please, redo your appeal.

He told me fuck you and he didnt got banned wow i am suprised , and now i guess you will say. He will not be banned because he didnt said my name. He didnt said my name but he said you wich means me , so he ment me.But also i didnt mean it seriously.

(09-20-2017, 04:37 AM)Legendary_Martin Wrote: He told me fuck you and he didnt got banned wow i am suprised , and now i guess you will say. He will not be banned because he didnt said my name. He didnt said my name but he said you wich means me , so he ment me.But also i didnt mean it seriously.

Instead of being indignant and assumptive, maybe you should remain focused on your own ban.  Egrandall was given a written warning for their indiscretion via the mailing system, as he was also being disrespectful.  However, with the evidence in the player's report, you used a slur and Egrandall's indiscretion was to a lesser degree by the staff-team's standard.  "Fuck you" is specific to a single player, slurs-like the one you use-offend the person it was directed to and the group it refers to; see the difference?  Now, if you want to continue your attitude, I'll be happy to deny your appeal or ban you.  I'm also being quite amiable right now, as this ban is minor in comparison to most.  Do you really want to squander that?

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."
Source: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Do you understand why that clause is there?  It's a true statement.  I'll be all for unbanning you, it would mean I don't have to keep responding to you and your attitude.  So do us both a favor and check yourself, unless you want to be sent packing.

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-20-2017, 08:24 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 04:37 AM)Legendary_Martin Wrote: He told me fuck you and he didnt got banned wow i am suprised , and now i guess you will say. He will not be banned because he didnt said my name. He didnt said my name but he said you wich means me , so he ment me.But also i didnt mean it seriously.

Instead of being indignant and assumptive, maybe you should remain focused on your own ban.  Egrandall was given a written warning for their indiscretion via the mailing system, as he was also being disrespectful.  However, with the evidence in the player's report, you used a slur and Egrandall's indiscretion was to a lesser degree by the staff-team's standard.  "Fuck you" is specific to a single player, slurs-like the one you use-offend the person it was directed to and the group it refers to; see the difference?  Now, if you want to continue your attitude, I'll be happy to deny your appeal or ban you.  I'm also being quite amiable right now, as this ban is minor in comparison to most.  Do you really want to squander that?

"2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."
Source: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Do you understand why that clause is there?  It's a true statement.  I'll be all for unbanning you, it would mean I don't have to keep responding to you and your attitude.  So do us both a favor and check yourself, unless you want to be sent packing.

Allright then

Now that cooler heads are prevailing and you understand why you're banned. Will you ensure that you will never use a slur on our server again and rein in the supposed banter? If you can promise to do that, then you will be unbanned.

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-21-2017, 06:08 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Now that cooler heads are prevailing and you understand why you're banned.  Will you ensure that you will never use a slur on our server again and rein in the supposed banter?  If you can promise to do that, then you will be unbanned.

I understod and i promise i will never do it again.

Cool. You'll be unbanned shortly after this is posted.

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-21-2017, 08:04 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Cool.  You'll be unbanned shortly after this is posted.

k ty