Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal | lying to staff/breaking rule #2|
Server you were banned on: HomeTown

Minecraft name: Infernoclaw6

Reason for your ban: lying to staff/breaking rule #2

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: First of all, I had no clue I was breaking a rule as no one warned me that I was going to be banned if I didn't stop. Second of all, I have a town that I deeply care about with residents that I have tried to help as much as I can.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I don't want to abandon my town and it's members. I'm very connected to this server and a lot of people on it. I don't want some stupid thing I did to ruin my chances on here. This server is also by far the best SMP server I've ever been on.

(09-22-2017, 07:21 AM)Infernoclaw6790 Wrote: Server you were banned on: HomeTown

Minecraft name: Infernoclaw6

Reason for your ban: lying to staff/breaking rule #2

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: First of all, I had no clue I was breaking a rule as no one warned me that I was going to be banned if I didn't stop. Second of all, I have a town that I deeply care about with residents that I have tried to help as much as I can.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I don't want to abandon my town and it's members. I'm very connected to this server and a lot of people on it. I don't want some stupid thing I did to ruin my chances on here. This server is also by far the best SMP server I've ever been on.

This is how you're going about this appeal?  There are two issues with this appeal.

A )  "2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal."
Source: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Your appeal is very lacking.

B )  I did warn you that lying to a staff-member was a punishable offense, and Rayz specifically told you stop impersonating Egg.
Evidence

You may remake your appeal, but-please-use actual effort and don't say you weren't warned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

How do i re appeal?

(09-23-2017, 07:03 AM)Infernoclaw6790 Wrote: How do i re appeal?

Make Another Appeal, Like How You Made This One.

(09-23-2017, 08:34 AM)AquaTurtle210 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 07:03 AM)Infernoclaw6790 Wrote: How do i re appeal?

Make Another Appeal, Like How You Made This One.

"IF YOU ARE NOT BANNED:

Do not post on an appeal UNLESS:

- You are involved in the ban as either a victim, offender, stoff-member, or witness providing tangible, objective evidence. If you do not fit any of these categories, you will be dealt with appropriately on the content and context of your message/s
- You are a staff member
- You are posting a link to this page because they didn't follow the rules, and NO staff member has replied to it yet"
xo