• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I think SMP.

Minecraft name: Cuddly517

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: It's the only server I know where there is no PVP, has minimal mobs and I have so many memories on this server...
I started playing on this server a lot recently with a friend and I think we didn't know the rules properly. We thought that we could break things if they were not on claimed land. This is the truth. I'm really sorry about any damage I caused. But I wish I could know what it is exactly I did wrong? I promise I will read the rules again and they will make more sense to me now (And I will be able to remember them better now) because I know more about Minecraft now than before. (Because before when I first started playing on this server, I had read the rules but I couldn't understand them fully.) 

Why do you want to come back: It's the server where I built my first house on Minecraft. There were so many things I planned to do on this server too. And all the other servers out there are really scary for me because they allow PvP and there are more mobs. I really love how it is so peaceful on this server. Also, I really like the events you hold from time to time like Halloween events and winter events. I am very much looking forward to the Halloween events for this year..... 
Please unban me... :,(

You and your friend griefed me causing over 300 blocks of damage as a duo. On this server we do not allow other players going around and breaking other peoples things. It says that in the tutorial you went through when you first joined and /rules. If you promise to not break things that belong to other people again I will consider unbanning you.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/XxENy
- KatNip

Damn,bad idea to do that. Greifing isn't nice. You should a have known better.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny's watching you

(09-24-2017, 06:09 AM)Panda_is_Love Wrote: Damn,bad idea to do that. Greifing isn't nice. You should a have known better.

You should stay off ban appeals that aren't yours.

(09-24-2017, 03:34 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You and your friend griefed me causing over 300 blocks of damage as a duo. On this server we do not allow other players going around and breaking other peoples things. It says that in the tutorial you went through when you first joined and /rules.  If you promise to not break things that belong to other people again I will consider unbanning you.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/XxENy

Hello TheOnlyKat, I promise not to break things that belong to other people anymore.
Also, I'm very very sorry we broke your building. I remember doing it now... I hope it didn't take you too long to rebuild it..... :,(  I'm really sorry....
My friend and I were kind of new to Minecraft and we didn't know it when something belonged to other people.
Now I never touch anything that looks like it were built by other people.

The last time I wrote this post was last September. I really wanted to keep playing on the Hometown server but my friend was really disappointed that she was banned and didn't want to play anymore. I tried to persuade her to write an appeal too but she really didn't want to... (My friend doesn't speak English much... I was very sad that she didn't want to play anymore) So I'm back now by myself and I'm going to play on my own now...

I promise again that I will not break things that were built by other people. I hope you understand that when we broke things, we thought if it could be broken, it was generated naturally or something. (We really didn't know much about Minecraft) (Also, we thought if something belonged to another player, a message would show up that I can't break this or something like that. But I know now that's not it.)

So please let me play on this server again! I promise not to cause anymore trouble! :,(

Cuddly517

You have been unbanned :3
- KatNip

(06-25-2018, 05:09 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You have been unbanned :3

Thank you~!! so much~!!!  Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart