• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] vanilla survival multiplayer server with extra commands

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] izzy4234

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] xraying, yea, its pretty petty to think of it. using something to make you better than others in the blink of an eye. the reason its bad is because you can find all structures underground and also all ores underground, the most valuable, diamond. yes, i have used this to mine diamonds on you server, getting thousands of currency on the first day i even played. this is bad because it can make you rich beyond your wildest dreams in just mere minutes of you first playing. making it unfair to other players who can not do this.  

[b]Who banned you:[/b] kat/lilian

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] i promise not to do it again, even though it is enticing to xray 100s of thousands of diamonds it will not happen you can take that for granted but if you see me on the server i will never use it again

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] my friends are there,they introduced me to the server yesterday, and it'll be hard to play with them with me not logging into the server and i miss them already
let me know if it needs more detail, i'm fine with that

If you agree on the terms that when you return your balance and items are removed and destroyed I will consider unbanning you. However, I will need you to answer these questions first in FULL paragraphs.

How does X-Raying effect the server economy?
What have you learnt from this mistake?

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/gT6cy
- KatNip

can i reply here or is it somewhere else?

ill just type it here and copy paste it wherever you want

1.How does X-Raying effect the server economy?
Xraying can break the server economy very easily, as it can lead you to resources very quickly  and without fail. and this as well can break the economy very easily getting you thousands of dollars worth of materials. this leads to people getting over powered even on their first day like i did. and that's how it breaks the economy, you can get thousands of dollars and get infinite resources through buying them from other people.

2.What have you learnt from this mistake?
I have learnt that its very easy to get caught on this server as well as that it is very pitiful to xray. Me thinking back it is very like me to do this, a mistake  that leads you away from friends. ill say tht i will miss my balance but i think this will be a fresh start for me because  i have been using them too often but not getting caught, i will not use any techniques on this server that will make me superior to other players. Ive also learned that being away from friends is very lonely, so i want to be with them again as soon as possible.

also, i agree to the terms

I will be unbanning you. Make sure upon your return you do /rules and ask for a staff member to remove your bal and cheated in items.
- KatNip