• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeals
 Server you were banned on: HomeTown
 Minecraft name: The_Rogue_Eevee
 Reason for your ban: X-Ray
 Who banned you: Unknown (it could be Grimm_Wolfe)
 Why should you be unbanned: The reason i should be unbanned is because i used it to impress my friend, Camcraft4. I know that is an Unacceptable act of rule breaking, but i have, or had, a group of friends that all play on this server. I did it to my own will, thinking i would gain popularity, rather gaining guilt and regret. I hope i can join back into the world.
 Why do you want to come back: I have a group of people who are playing with me. We are part of a 50+ man community of gamers. I know i shouldn't have done an unacceptable act, but i want to rejoin the fun.

Extra: My friend/ accomplice that was with me was banned for x-ray too, when I was the only one using it. It may be impolite to ask, but can you please unban him?

(09-23-2017, 01:00 PM)The_Rogue_Eevee Wrote:  Server you were banned on: HomeTown
 Minecraft name: The_Rogue_Eevee
 Reason for your ban: X-Ray
 Who banned you: Unknown (it could be Grimm_Wolfe)
 Why should you be unbanned: The reason i should be unbanned is because i used it to impress my friend, Camcraft4. I know that is an Unacceptable act of rule breaking, but i have, or had, a group of friends that all play on this server. I did it to my own will, thinking i would gain popularity, rather gaining guilt and regret. I hope i can join back into the world.
 Why do you want to come back: I have a group of people who are playing with me. We are part of a 50+ man community of gamers. I know i shouldn't have done an unacceptable act, but i want to rejoin the fun.

Extra: My friend/ accomplice that was with me was banned for x-ray too, when I was the only one using it. It may be impolite to ask, but can you please unban him?

Let me get the issue of camcraft4 out of the way first.  Camcraft4 will need to make an appeal, as the player was mining x-rayed ores with you, which means they are equally as culpable.  

Considering you're appealing with the intent of being honest, I'll help you out.  The staff-team has a series of question we ask people regarding the effects of x-raying on the economy and community, which was ask that you answer with a paragraph (4+ sentences) per each question.

- Why is x-raying unfair in regards to fellow players?
- How does x-raying affect the economy?
- What have you learned from this experience?

If you can answer those questions fully, then you will be unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook