Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: PurpleGaming

Reason for your ban: x-ray.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I would like to get unban because i got banned by x-ray. After that i didnt use x-ray. I had X-ray on my computer but that was
deletet for 3-4 month ago, and it was on an other version than the server use (like i know).

Why do you want to come back: I like to come back and play on the server because me and my freinds had come really far on the server, with houses and that, and want
that it wasnt waste of time. I would really like to join the server again, so i can begin to build, mine and craft again, and have fun on your server.
[/color]

[Image: jjrhYkJ.jpg]
[Image: eqdj2VQ.jpg]

Your IP-ban was not intentional, Purple, you just happened to share the same IP as Malte0061, an x-rayer I banned.  In these instances, the staff-team would usually unban the IP and leave the account-ban on the offending player active.  That will not happen here.

It's painfully obvious you copied Viktor's appeal and simply changed some portions of it.  You even tried using the same color.  That's called plagiarism.  You're trying to deceive the staff-team, which will not be tolerated.  Henceforth, you're banned for lying to the staff-team.

If you want to be unbanned, then I require you make an appeal for that offense.  Since I see four portions of obvious plagiarism, I want you to write an essay on why plagiarism is wrong and I want it to be four paragraphs in length.  None of those short paragraphs either, I want each paragraph to be five or more sentences in length.  An apology should be included, too.

Maybe then you'll learn why you shouldn't steal others' work.  Hop to it.

[Image: mIgJtHG.jpg]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook